Girls, what in your view gives you that feminine look?

It's always good to know the female's perspective. Please select the options below. You may also feel free to highlight any other attributes.

• Big Eyes
  • Prominent Nose
  • Good Breasts
  • Curvy Buttocks
  • All of the above

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• For me feminine is the way a woman carries herself. You can have flat breasts and still be the most feminine girl among your peers. So for me, none of those things really cut it because a girl can have all those things but still won't necessarily be portrayed as feminine. Clothing also plays a huge factor. If a girl wears a pretty dress for example she'll look feminine regardless.

• I always thought smaller features were more fem. Maybe that's one of those things that varies by culture (I always thought a cute, small nose and almond eyes with full lips was the most feminine look link )

But you can't really mistake a woman for a woman if she has a nice pair of breasts and a curvy butt like an infinity symbol turned sideways

• Also, a long and slender neck is also very elegant and feminie. Just saw a girl today and she looks really womanly, despite her being a teenager.

• I would have to disagree with the ladies about the "long hair " even though I have it. if you see now, hair is no longer defining the woman but the woman defining the hair. there are ladies who are super sexy, super beautiful from low cut fades to a ear short hair cut. Feminine is about how you make curves work for you. Its about accepting what you have and making it work for you without it defining you, but you defining it.

• Most men see short hair as maculine. I don't find it attractive at all e.g. I used to think Miley Cyrus was quite pretty, now she looks like a boy.

• Even though a very small number of women can look good with short hair, it's definitely never as beautiful as long hair.

• a guy once told me that nothing beats coming home from a hard day's work to bury your face in your wife's freshly washed hair.

• Curves are the trademark of the female. Males are much more of straight lines and angles. Females' frames are more curvy--and I'm not just talking about butt and boobs.

• long flowy hair that's nice to touch, and my wide hips

• Long hair is beautiful. And so are wide hips. :)

• i don't have any of the attributes you mentioned below. long hair is what I have to contribute to the femine look

• Curves, pretty eyes, long hair, nice smile.

• I don't have any of those features lol. I have all ugly features... maybe that's why I've never had a boyfriend LOL. :( :p

• i have ugly features

people like ugly people because it makes them look prettier. that's how I get through life.

• Facial features (large eyes, small nose, full lips), long hair, curves, soft & smooth skin, sweet and kind attitude, etc. There's also feminine clothes, makeup, jewelry, nice scents, and things like that which can contribute to a 'feminine look'.

• Agreed. Wish I had room for all these options. :)

• for me , long hair , nice pair of breasts not too big also , a little bit of shyness , and a nice smile

• not every woman has "curves"

so IA with the others saying the attitude

• every thing on the list except for the prominent nose...thats manly lol add pretty teeth and long hair

• Wish I could list all options. :)

What Guys Said 2

• LIPS.. something about the lips, how they curve and purt and shapes when the girl says things or winks or send signals..

LIPS together with nice curves I would say

• You forgot long hair. There's nothing more feminine than long, soft hair (on the head, not in face and not down there)

• Agreed!

• lol I'm having wiiiiild images right now about 'long, soft hair down there'