I've got a winter formal coming up and I was wondering if I could wear a three piece suit. The required attire is black shoes, black pants, shirt, tie. I'd wear it with the jacket unbuttoned. The suit is black. If the suit is too much, is it OK to just wear the vest, or should I just wear the jacket? I'm going to be wearing a blue dress shirt, and red tie with it.
Any recommendations(shirt/tie included) are appreciated.
- A three piece suit is fine.40% (12)43% (6)41% (18)Vote
- A three piece suit is too much.3% (1)7% (1)5% (2)Vote
- Ditch the jacket, keep the vest; be unique.10% (3)0% (0)7% (3)Vote
- Ditch the vest, keep the jacket.23% (7)21% (3)23% (10)Vote
- See results.24% (7)29% (4)24% (11)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
but I think instead of a red tie use another color a little more neutral because blue is already a flashy color and you don't want to look like the US flag I would match it with a grey or black tie if your wearing it with a blue shirt if its a navy blue then the red is fine... besides that I like the idea :)1