Thoughts on these boots/ clothing line?

I love these just wanted to see if anyone felt the same way? link

• Yes - like them
  • No - don't like
  • There ok

Most Helpful Girl

• I love these! It seems so fun and free, I would feel like a fairy, thank you for posting :)

What Guys Said 8

• I like the artistic flare.. not exactly my style... but if a friend were to wear something like that it would definitely enter into the conversation. Interesting fashion in my opinion.

• I like them, although I'd say it'd be more for fun than wearing everyday... 'It's very one million years bc' in that sense...

• They're okay. Not my type, but not ugly either.

• They look pretty cool, but not something one would wear everyday, but they would be good for Halloween/costume party or for role playing in the bedroom.

• Meh some are nice some are ehh. The boots I like better than the clothes. It looks like Tarzan was the designer of the clothes.

• I do not like them

• Would look hot on a Halloween costume (I'm thinking a sexy elf or fairy), but not for every day use.

• I love them so much I'd love to see girls in them

What Girls Said 9

• That's not the kind of boots I'd be caught wearing. Nothing wrong with them of course, but it's not my kind of style and wouldn't fit with anything I wear. But I guess on a more hippy or free-spirited look it could work well.

• I chose C, they're OK for someone else, I wouldn't hate them on someone else, but I wouldn't wear them. Not my style or boots or fashion... Just my opinion :)

• they are nice and I like the khaki boots and one of the green/black and the white skirt but its not something I'd buy - they need more creativity in the designs of the shoes etc

• The boots are pretty cool, but the skirts are super lame. But they're majorly overpriced.

• They are funky boots.

• I like the over knee pair on the first page best but they are sold out

• voted B

• I'm not a fan. I like leather boots more

• I like them.