• No - don't like
    50% (11)18% (2)39% (13)Vote
  • There ok
    27% (6)37% (4)31% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I love these! It seems so fun and free, I would feel like a fairy, thank you for posting :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I like the artistic flare.. not exactly my style... but if a friend were to wear something like that it would definitely enter into the conversation. Interesting fashion in my opinion.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like them, although I'd say it'd be more for fun than wearing everyday... 'It's very one million years bc' in that sense...

0|0
    0|0
  • They're okay. Not my type, but not ugly either.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look pretty cool, but not something one would wear everyday, but they would be good for Halloween/costume party or for role playing in the bedroom.

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh some are nice some are ehh. The boots I like better than the clothes. It looks like Tarzan was the designer of the clothes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not like them

0|0
    0|0
  • Would look hot on a Halloween costume (I'm thinking a sexy elf or fairy), but not for every day use.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them so much I'd love to see girls in them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• That's not the kind of boots I'd be caught wearing. Nothing wrong with them of course, but it's not my kind of style and wouldn't fit with anything I wear. But I guess on a more hippy or free-spirited look it could work well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose C, they're OK for someone else, I wouldn't hate them on someone else, but I wouldn't wear them. Not my style or boots or fashion... Just my opinion :)

0|0
    0|0
  • they are nice and I like the khaki boots and one of the green/black and the white skirt but its not something I'd buy - they need more creativity in the designs of the shoes etc

0|0
    0|0
  • The boots are pretty cool, but the skirts are super lame. But they're majorly overpriced.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are funky boots.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the over knee pair on the first page best but they are sold out

0|0
    0|0
  • voted B

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan. I like leather boots more