Why was he looking at me?

i'm a 21 years old average looking brunette college girl I wear braces and glasses but never without eyeliner I don't find my self pretty so when a guy stares at me(it's rare)...i have some questionings and doubts about it! last Sunday as I was standing in a place waiting for class a really gorgeous guy walked by with his friend and looked at me for a while as he was walking, and he had such a BEAUTIFUL face that I couldn't help but stare to(i'm kind of the one who started it though!) anyway...he kept walking his head bended down and at some point he looked back for no reason and then no more cutie to stare at :p the next day I saw him again with my friend walking towards us he saw me and bended his head and when he walked by he looked up and locked eyes with me! and even wierder, when I looked back, I found him looking back to! but he turned his head right after -_- he's so gorgeous and it's just weird that he did that! that's why I need your opinion! thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just because you don't find yourself pretty it DOES NOT mean every body else here on planet earth agrees with you. There are going to be some people that find you EXTREMELY attractive, some attractive, some will agree with you and find you average, and some less than that. Everybody has their own opinion. So next time someone checks you out or says your pretty or whatever, give them the benefit of the doubt and act as if there compliment is heartfelt and true. If you come off as negative and their compliment was true, your not going to make a good impression. It would not hurt to change your attitude about your own looks and be more positive. After all, they are good enough to get a guy with a Beautiful face to bend his neck, TWICE, to look at you. RIGHT? Right! That's a fact, Jack! :)

Go get 'em Tigress! :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• sounds like he was staring at you becaus eyou were pretty

• He finds you attractive.