What are specific outfits you like on guys?

what are specific outfits you like on guys? please be descriptive and post links. thanks

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I really like seeing guys in a semi-casual but still elegant look. It can be tricky to pull off since elegant and laid back casual are pretty much opposites. Also it can even make you look like a metro [:

Dark jeans, vest or blazer, type of shoes(the whole dirty sneakers aren't cute) go for black shoes, they're easy to match with almost anything and are as simple as you can get. Hair should be just as good as the outfit or there's no point to it.

All in all, I find this barely needed as long as your personality is awesome.

• Hmm, I love cardigans: link

Some guys can pull off skinny jeans like these: link

Or these: link

Plaid shirts are always good too: link

But really it is whatever you're comfortable in. If it's totally fake, it LOOKS like you're trying too hard. So just wear what you want (well, within reason, hehe)

• OOPS, I meant this is the plaid shirt link: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=16326787&parentid=M_APP_BUTTONDOWNSHIRTS&sortProperties=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=42&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=M_APP_BUTTONDOWNSHIRTS&popId=MENS_APPAREL&prepushId=

• Your right about the plaid.... I don't know what it is about plaid but guys look so hot in it

• V necks and skinny jeans are what some girl are into but most girls are into more of a casual look. I like a guy with baggy pants, but not so much that your butt is hanging out, a nicei t shirt, or a casual dress shirt. Look like you care about your apperance without being too obvious or obsessed about it.

• I love to see guys in those mad designs on the t shirt with studs and all and with some really rad jeans and some cool sneakers.

What Guys Said 0