What do you think of chin fillers/implants?

Now I love this girl. I started watching her when I was 14/15 and came across a face mask video of hers. I had cystic acne at the time and I spent so much time doing the DIY skincare tips from her early vids. She was the first YouTuber I watched. But look at her transformation.

Just to be clear, she HAS admitted on her blog and instagram that she does get fillers.

link

link

admitted it:

link

link

Videos:

link

link

Looks good or no? She's had other things done like her nose but you wouldn't know unless she said otherwise.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she looks beautiful with and without it.

What Guys Said 2

• I've never based the attractiveness of a girl based on her chin. Never.

• Bristol Palin fucked her otherwise pretty face by chin modification. So, its is not always for you.

What Girls Said 7

• Her nose looks the same to me. It's kinda sad she would choose to follow suit with most celebrities. I wonder what she also needs to inject besides botox? Her face has never looked bad and looks fine as just it is without all that injections.

It has done her no harm but brought her career to greater heights, a new white boyfriend.., more public YouTube votes/money.

• I guess she can live with the pains of injections now and then. I'm not a fan of needles and blood. Being beautiful in public sucks.

• The sad reality is, most Asian actresses have has something done or something injected into their system to make them more appealing to the public.

• The work she's had done looks good, but I personally find her unnattractive both before and after. But that's because I think she has unnappealing facial features not because she looks fake. She does look much better after though.

• i think a v-shape chin can be pretty but I wouldn't do it. I heard the implants can get infected easily.

• I think she looks good. I don't think have any strong opinion on chin implants but if it makes someone feel more confident then I'm happy for them.

• She ruined her face! lololololol! Her new face reminds me so of much of Ai-ai de las Alas! She became a comedian here because of her long chin smh! link

• From this link to somewhat like this link lolololol! She should have copied the koreans! They're expert on this! From a so-so beauty to gorgeous. For instance Korean actress Park Min Young link and Lee da hae

• The korean actress you linked is gorgeous in her after pic haha.

• You are so right girl! lolololol!

• Honestly, I don't htinkn they look really good

• I think she looks better after.