Is a guy really interested, if he...

...keeps looking right into your eyes or if you both just happen to lock eyes whenever you are in the same place? I'm a little insecure about some things like... I am def. more average looking girl, not ugly, but not that pretty either. Do guys try to catch a girls eye and look deep into her eyes without having interest in her, wanting to get to know her? this question has been bugging me for a long time... Your thoughts on this? Thanks for your answers!

Most Helpful Guy

• I look at people's eyes a lot, especially if it's a girl. And if I happen to like her, I'll try to look at her eyes a lot. I'll at least be a bit interested in her, but it doesn't necessarily mean I'll pursue her.

What Guys Said 1

• I would definitely not agree with it... Some guys actually have 'piercing' eyes.. They generally talk to everyone in the same way... You should search for more signals dear.

What Girls Said 2

• If a guy keep looking right into a girl eyes or lock eyes with her I would think he likes her

• he finds you attractive.