Girls: What makes an Asian guy really hot and what makes a white guy really hot?

What defines the way they look and makes them stand out. What makes them looking cute or hot.

0|3
32|3

Most Helpful Girl

• asian guy - broad shoulders, strong defined jaw, nose not so flat, nice lips, nice smile, eyes not too small, visible adam's apple. Basically masculine and strong-looking. like this link although he is a tad too skinny for my taste. I like his facial features - just ignore the hair, some of his hairstyles don't look masculine.

white guy - broad shoulders, strong defined jaw, deep-set eyes, a bit of facial hair. Basically like your standard hollywood star. Exception: Robert Pattinson

Now I know that my criterias for a hot Asian guy is basically characteristics that makes him more similar to a white guy, but I'm sorry, it's just the beauty standard in asia, just like how the women that are considered hot in Asia are the pale-skinned ones.

0|0
    0|2

What Girls Said 31

• Asian guys are the definition of lean, as long as they bulk up and go for bodies like men they look good. I tend to think people of a certain race look hotter when they look atypical of their race...but in general hottness for both races (and men in general is the same) Broad shoulders, taller side, tone/muscle, jaw line, high-medium cheek bones etc.

3|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm not attracted to Asian guys. But I am attracted to white guys. And it really depends on the person.Like for me towards white guys, the ones that I have liked or have had crushes on, they were all different in personality wise. But to me what makes a white guys hot are:

*Heartbreaking smile

*Works out.

*Loves food as much as me.

*Baseball or football player. But it doesn't really matter the sport to me. Those are just my fav.

*Taller than me, of course. But I'm pretty short so it makes sense.

*Has to have a great personality.

*Colored eyes are just a bonus.

*And can cook.

And there's probably more but that's all I have on the tip of my tongue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asians or Half breed Asians particularly Filipinos! But I don't like just any other Asians! I don't like feminine Asians lololololol! I go for manly Asians with manly figure link He is hot if he is at least 6 ft tall, broad wide shoulders like super man, muscular body. And my guy is like that loloolol! He is like this guy but not this slim link

GAG please delete links if it's inappropriate!

2|1
    0|0
  • asian guys - nigahiga from YouTube type facial structure

white guys -eh nothing specific, masculine face, long hair, metal look

0|0
    0|1
  • Well to me a guy with a nice build, nice eyes and an extreme personality like sweet or edgy I think is cute. Examples of attractive Asian guys to me are: Rick Yune, I don't know why but I have a serious thing for Jet Li, Rain(Ninja Assassin), Karl Yune, and I think Steven Yeun(Glen, Walking Dead) is just such a cutie. White guys: Ian Somerhalder, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jared Leto, Paul Walker shame he's passed now and Evan Peters.

1|0
    0|1
  • hot, handsome, tall, sexy, muscular arms- white guy

asian guy - nice eyes, slim nose, defined sexy lips, tall, defined body, responsible - his personality - friendly, humble,

1|1
    1|0
  • japanese boys : pretty eyes and lips. nicely-shaped. a defined jawline. chiseled features, especially nose.. a full, boyish face. snowy white skin. slender, graceful body. broad shoulders and chest. strong-looking back with a v shape. hair that frames the face and accentuates it.

1|0
    1|1
  • I have yet to meet an Asian man who does it for me. But for men in general some of the thing I find hot are:

1) Height 6ft or greater, the taller the better

2) Strong masculine jawline

3) Deep playful eyes

4) High cheek bones by male standards

5) A smooth slope of the nose, not severe

6) Dark eyebrows but no unibrow

7) Slim

8) Only has eyes for me

0|0
    1|0
  • Asian guy age well.Many of them still look young at the age of 40+.

White guy-tall,nice eyes and tone body.

1|1
    1|2
  • I like Asian guys with a bit more angular features and without those hooded eyes that droop over the eyelashes. With very minimal dark circles, which I noticed a lot of Asian guys have.

For white guys, I really like blue eyes with dark hair. I like the eyes to be a bit smaller, so there is no white space below the iris.

0|1
    0|0
    • I saw a guy who met your description he is regular at my yoga place. Blue eyes dark hair..eyes bit smaller too :)

• White guy : tall - muscles - cute smile - basically handsome face- pretty eyes

Asian guy : black hair - cute beard - pretty eyes - tall - bright smile - muscle builder.

Personally I like Asian guys more than the white ones. That's just me :p

1|1
    0|2
  • White guy- tall, broad shoulders, dark hair (preferably) and dark or hazel eyes. Skinny and lanky or lean

Asian guys- Yu Darvish.

Realistically it depends. I typically find Vietnamese or Japanese guys hot.

For them it's facial structure, lips and lean body types

But there's butt ass ugly among all races

0|0
    0|1
  • The same things: good looking, good body, good style and an excellent personality (funny, easy going, positive).

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the guy for what what they are. Chinese guys are small compact built, strong. So are some white guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me a white guy is hot when he's slim build,is tall,a tad muscular,has a lite beard,sext voice,nice smile/eyes.

0|0
    0|1
  • Hmmm...white guys...I can't tell you. They are pretty much all we have here and I don't really have a type.xD As for asians...they sometimes look a bit feminine, true. But some of them are really hot, when they have more manly features...I like Cho from the show Mentalist for instance.xD But that might be an attitude also. Grow a beard is my advice.:P

0|0
    0|0
  • The same things that can make any other guy attractive I suppose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sexually attracted to Asian guys. If they're mixed with another race sometimes I am. But generally they look too feminine to me.

0|2
    1|1
    • Show All
    • Yeah, I don't blame you, everyone has their own preferences.

• Yea some people don't like white girls and I'm not offended. But I have seen some Asian guys I think are good looking

• A hot face. It's ALL in the face for me

0|0
    0|0
  • When and white guy has a large cock, and when a Asian guys has a large cock...oops that never happens...I am such a silly girl.

0|1
    1|2
  • Gordon (the Holland Got Talent judge) would know the answer to this. He would probably find himself very funny when he claimes that sambal gets an Asian guy very hot.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol

I should drench myself with some sambal and walk around then!

• To me it's all about attitude

0|0
    0|0
  • Very tall, fit, sexy big hands, nice smile, humour.

Like this: link

0|0
    0|0
  • white guy- well not all I am attracted to . hot I would think tall, toned body, sunny boy type, laid back chill that is my definition of hot. and yes unshaven look is manly to me :P

0|0
    0|1
  • I think style makes a difference

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, they're hot or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Same general traits for both races, like good looking, clean, etc. I think any guy can be hot as long as they DON'T do certain things...race-specific ones are:

asian men: either be clean shaven or have a "flattering" and well-kept stubble. So many Asian guys I see have like long stray hairs, like some on their chin, some on the lip, and it's painfully obvious it's not meant to be, err, fashionable. For ex. white men don't do this because they either have facial hair or they don't, not like the odd twenty or so hairs some Asian guys have.

white men: don't have distasteful tattoos and don't try to pretend you're gangster. Just be normal and it'll be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • For both looking tan. The darker the better which is why Filipinos & Italians look good to me but African & Latino are wayyyyy better!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just good looks and muscular body

0|0
    0|0
  • nice body, abbs, face, eyes, hair

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 3

• White Guy: If you're an Asian woman, it doesn't take much. For everyone else, confidence.

Asian Guy: No one is attracted to Asian men. Even Asian women are finding them less attractive (Going to White men as mentioned above).

Sadly, for an Asian male, he's going need to go twice has hard to go half as far.

1|1
    4|0
  • Ok I'm sorry a lot of those preferences and ideals and their perfect yor of guy from each ethnicity is kinda bogus. They are such high standards it's silly.

There are a few ladies keeping it real though which is great

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously they all gonna say gonna be good face and good body dafaq do you expect

0|0
    0|0