One time only...crossdressing?

Hi,

I wanted to know what it is like to wear women's clothing, because it might help me understand the woman's mind more and how it works. I went out and bought a pair of cheap pantyhose. I believe it was of a lace material, does silk feel better? They are making my legs have this tingling sensation, almost as if they are being put to sleep. Or is it just cause they're the wrong size? Aside from that, they make me feel "sexy" just as many of you girls feel when you wear them. I'm thinking my next move to get the full effect is just to try for one time only a pencil skirt and a blouse along with the pantyhose, oh and of course heels.

Question: Do you find this attractive at all?. I have heard some girls like guys who are willing to do things such as this. Or should this be best left up to the girls, since they know what they're doing more etc...

like I said one time only

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting in their heads isn't why you should do this. This kind of nonsense is what gives actual cross-dressers a bad name. So please if you intend to do this, figure out the real reasons.

On a side note, it is attractive to some women and men. I personally find men who dress as women very attractive if done right.

The only reason women look better in female clothing is because it is shaped for them. But if you have high estrogen levels, you may have your own slightly feminine shape which would allow this to work for you.

My advice? start with underwear, then move to jeans, then tops. Also, be sure to see a psych and evaluate yourself to see if you are a true cross dresser, or a transgender.

This is not for fun, this is serious life changing business. Don't play around with this unless you are ready for all the repercussions, because, in real life, these people who have posted here and told you that you're a freak, made fun of you and told you that you are wrong, will likely beat you, torture you, and possibly even kill you in real life because this world of humans naturally fears what they don't understand and what is not common.

You may contact me for further advice.

What Girls Said 7

• well, personally the only time I have seen a guy that I know cross dress is when he is drunk or wants to get a good laugh from the friends he is with. I can see what you are trying to do with getting in a girls head by dressing like us but honestly I don't know if that expresses the way most females feel in those clothes. I personally don't wear pantyhose unless I have to. I can't stand them!

Why not just talk to girls about this or ask girls questions to get into their head more? I would think that would be a better answer than trying on our clothes because you may feel completely different than how we feel in them.

• Hey ,don't worry about it,lots of guy love wearing womens clothing,more than you would ever believe.I happen to love fine hosiery,pantyhose included.It feels soft and silky,and makes my legs look great,so I understand why a guy would like them too.Just try and make sure that you get some that fit well.I also know a few guy who aren't really into crossdressing,but just enjoy the way tights or pantyhose feel on their legs,beause they're on their feet all day,and feel like the hosiery provide some element of massage.Some also will wear panties,because it is more comfortable than guys generic cotton undies.I understan completely.As for me personally,I am a little strange,I guess,because I happen to love seeing a guy dressed,"en femme".It's more of a sexual thing,with me.It took me a while,but I've even got my current bf,to wear things for me and dress up.It started a while ago,when one day,he was rubbing my legs and ankles,and at the time,I was wearing a skirt.pantyhose and heels.He was getting really aroused,which I could tell,so I just told him to unzip himself,so he could be more comfortable,then he started rubbing himself all over my ankles and legs,then slid off my heels,so I rubbed him with my feet,and he got realy excited and had an orgasm,all over my nylon covered feet.He said that it felt incredible and we did it again,a number of times.After that,I bought him some hose and panties to wear,of his own.I thought that he looked so hot in the pantyhose,especially when aroused,that I took him to the next level,and started dressing him up completely,with wigsdresses and heel makeup.He loves it and looks very sexy.So,hey go ahead ad give it a try.you might enjoy it.

• cross dressing is a superficial way of understanding a girls' mind. if you hang out with girls and converse with them in reality, that may help you understand girls more.

i doubt that you can come close to something on the mind level if you don't actually think about it and try to approach it that way.

• Dressing like a girl doesn't get you into their heads, just their clothes. Quite frankly, I don't know any girls who like wearing pantyhose. And I like pencil skirts because they highlight my hips--you, sir, do not have hips, so you would miss the point.

Don't do it, Dave. Just don't do it.

• Don't do it, lol.

• Not attractive, sorry.

And I agree with jbballgurl.

But if you wanna do it...fine...one time only...enjoy yourself. :P

• I just thought this one needed a revival. I bet you'd make one ugly woman.

What Guys Said 5

• i suggest next time you go with a baby tee, daisy dukes, and red heels. really. combine it with some bright red lipstick. put on some rap and start popping and grinding. your next step after you get used to that, dave/davina, will be some hormone treatments and eventually implants. I can't guarantee you'll be stripper quality material, but guys will come flirt with you. that IS what you're after with all of this, right?

• Crossdressing is TOTALLY metal. Go for it dude!

• I'd leave it alone.

• Wow. That's one of the weirdest things I have heard in some time, good job!

• its totally weird