How do I look in skinny jeans?

I am straight and 21 years old. I'm not insecure, id just like some opinions on how they look with my figure. I will continue to wear them regardless of your messages so just be honest. I have long legs and am pretty thin so I think they look good. I've heard a lot of girls don't like them which I can't really get. Its not like I act feminine or something lol. Anywho, this is targeting girls but I'm sure I am going to get some hate from some guys so bring it!

link

What about these jeans? link
ok this link should work

link

Most Helpful Girl

• they really don't look good on you sorry, I hate being negative but I'm being honest. its not a case of acting feminine its because they cling to your shape and give you an illusion of an hour glass figure with wider hips tapering to your ankles that makes them feminine looking

try these kind of skinnies which are slightly looser and have a chunky shoe to balance out the angle illusion link

• Thanks for your honesty. I actually started wearing skinnies like that at first but just didn't like how they fit: it was like tight around my thighs and butt but loose around my ankles, I like the fit a lot more when there is a balance of skininess lol :)

• if you like them, rock them with confidence :) you as a person look great and you'll definitely find someone who likes the same styles

What Girls Said 13

• As long as you like them , that's what really matters.

Who cares what others think?

If you really want my opinion.

It's a turn off for a man to have tighter jeans than me.

But if that's what floats your boat get 100 more pairs of skinny jeans!

If you like something...then rock out with it.

Who the hell cares?

• Yeah that is my only concern really. I don't wanna make the girl feel uncomfortable but I just like the way they fit and I just like the different style. And plus, it shows me the ignorant people from the good ones. It may take some time, but I'm too confident in my looks and personality for that to stop me from finding the right girl who won't care. Thanks for the insight though!

• Dude! You look like your balls are in pain!

I thought you meant the regular straight-legged guy jeans as opposed to baggy ones but the ones you have on in the picture look identical to my jeans. Girls jeans.

You say its not like you act feminie but dude, you took a selfie in tight tight jeans, that's two feminie things right there. You also said (typed) the words, "id just like some opinions on how they look with my figure" There is nothing masculine about that sentence. Only girls seek attention with selfies on the internet and ask people to comment on their appearance in skinny jeans. the only difference is you do not have your ass facing the camera too.

i do not find it attractive to see guys wearing the same jeans as me. I like to be the feminine one with my nice fat ass being more shaped by my skinny jeans and I like for my man to look big like he is able to protect me. The smaller/thinner a guy looks, the less attractive he is to me. However that is just me.

Somewhere out there I'm sure there is a woman who does not have a problem with your jeans. The more you are yourself the easier it is to weed out the people you are not compatible with and the ones who are left are the ones for you.

• Just because I wear tight jeans doesn't mean I'm not capable of beating someones ass down? Cmon this is the stereotype I'm talking about. I like to think of myself as a musician because I've been playing the drums for over 8 years. Basically if that's the way its supposed to be then all women should have to only ever wear tight clothes and have to wear lots of perfume and makeup...anything less and that is too masculine and is unattractive. But anyway I asked for honesty so thank you

• I think guys, especially thinner guys look good in the skinnies. And yes, you'll look straight in them.hahah

• It's weird, skinny guys are not that attractive to me, but I do like seeing skinny jeans on some guys, however they have to be really thin to get away with it, or else, they look a bit feminine. In my opinion you're not that skinny to wear them and get away with it without looking feminine, or maybe is the pose?

Who cares anyways, you shouldn't be asking opinion to strangers online, if you like them, wear them :)

• Oh I know I just live in a small hick town so I wanted to see what people from everywhere would think of the style.

• Honestly, not a fan of skinny jeans on guys (or girls, for that matter) but...and this is way out of nowhere but...what's the name of the horse in your picture?

• Its not my horse it is the girl's I used to go riding with mom's horse and her name is hope. I don't understand that logic though skinny jeans are like the most attractive thing a girl can wear to me. Preference is a messed up thing lol

• Yeah but you're not a girl. You're a boy and so the standards of attraction for men is almost the exact opposite of those for women.

• Well imo they are just clothes..as long as the girl looks nice and smells nice and can hold a convo she's alright in my book. There is a point where people become way to caught up in their self and become too picky.

• Looks a bit unbalanced to be honest. A bit too skinny for my taste. But that's just me! If you really want to wear them, do it :)

• I wish more men wore skinny jeans!

• i don't really like that look, but if you like it then go ahead

maybe if they were a bit looser

• they are very tight - its something that'd look good on a girl - its just not right for a man to wear jeans that tight.

If you wear skinny jeans wear something like this:

link - make sure when you try them on they are a bit loose and don't fit you perfectly like the ones in your link

• I don't like skinny jeans on guys.

• Eww, please don't wear skinny jeans. Honestly, you look like you're a homosexual.

• its the truth. that person giving the thumbs down is just being too sensitive. The guy asked for the truth, not someone to lie to him so hopefully he can handle it

• No harm done I'm a big boy I can handle it

• I'm not a fan of skinny jeans on guys in general.

• I could only see the first link, and I would say that your pants a too tight. Maybe just wear mor of a straight leg jean.

What Guys Said 8

• You'll look kiknd of like a scarecrow, imao. Not particularly feminine, since you doj't have curves to show off with them.

• Dude! that scarecrow look is in man. hah well I think I would feel uncomfortable if I actually had curves to show

• Update: I think those are more stylish, yes.

• Best Answer, no?

• It's a slightly odd juxtaposition. Cause top half, is American, unabashed scruffbag. Bottom, is coffee sipping, Euro metrosexual.

I think they'd look fine but your clothes don't match.

Anyway, I have no problem with skinnies, though feel a bit old to wear them myself. My mate made an accurate observation as we were out shopping and came across a pair. "They'd look good on you. To be honest, most people that complain about them just do so cause they're fat bastards who couldn't get away with wearing them."

• See man like I'm not really big into fashion. Like clothes that go together. I don't see people looking like metrosexuals or skaters or jocks...I just see people with different preference.

• I would personally never wear them, and I don't know of any girls who find them attractive, but who cares.

Be you.

• A pair of pretty pink ballerina slippers would finish off your ensemble nicely.

• Fucking hot, brah. Looks like friggin Brokeback.

• Life a f*g

• A f** is a name created for gays by douche bags. Gays are guys that like men. I am neither but thanks for your honesty good sir

• Wow those pants are awesome! Do they come in men sizes?

• Since we're going with opinions here, I don't think any dude looks good in skinny jeans. I'm not one of those guys that goes around saying "Quit dressing like a chick, you f**got!" as I don't wear loose jeans by any means. But I don't see how having a second layer of skin as clothes looks good or feels comfortable.

Slim or fitted clothes help show off the features of a slim guy, who (with his low body fat) has more noticeable features. But when it's to the point where we can see your leg hair because your jeans are squeezed so tight, it just looks kind of silly at that point.

But that's just me. Do what you do, rock out with your **** out, and all that

• Yeah I get that man. In all honesty, the ones I get at least, are not normal denim. They have some stretch to it and seems like its pretty thin material so its not constricting at all. I've tried the loose pants and I just don't like the fit and since I have long legs the baggy jeans always exposed a bunch of my ankles when I sat down; and if I would get really long jeans I would look like thug lol.

• I meant "comfortable" as more of a self-image type of comfort, although the tightness that you wear them doesn't look too comfortable even if they aren't denim.

Again, just opinions here but I wear either boot cut or slim jeans at the tightest. But as skin tight as your jeans are, I couldn't help but think to myself "calm down on that, man" lol

• Well to me...wearing skinny jeans has boosted my self esteem a lot because it obviously takes some serious balls walking around busy places in these, so I feel very comfortable...sure there will be people who think its gross or weird, but who gives a fuck. I'm living to make myself happy so I'm not gonna stop wearing them because a few people said I look stupid. Its funny how the people who actually try to be individuals always get banged by the fashion police and the proper living authority.