Guys, which boots do you like best?

I asked a similar question before, but I found different boots...and am turning it into a poll...also...if you could explain why you like one more than another...that would be helpful...thanks!

They are a gift for my BF... he just got a motorcycle...he has boots but he said he wants more of a combat style boot...

#1: link

link

link

• Boot #1
    71% (5)71% (5)71% (10)Vote
  • Boot #2
    14% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
  • Like them both equally
    15% (1)29% (2)22% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
He also likes skulls...but I'm not sure if that is much of a big deal to him regarding boots...although boot #2 does have a skull
Update...what about boot #3?

link

Update...or boot #4...

link

I already bought boot #4...but I'm considering taking them back...I don't know if I should...people said they looked emo but I liked them..

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

• The boots in the updated links looks great...

0|0
    0|0
    • So #4 isn't so bad? No one seems to like it...that's the one I already bought my Boyfriend and I really don't know if I should take it back

• Not bad..It looks great...

What Guys Said 6

• #1 or the updated #3. anything with out the skulls on them I'd prefer

0|0
    0|0
  • The ones without the skull.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first one the best. Mainly because of the ankle logo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally like 3 but I'm a law enforcement man that is going into swat soon so yea. I have bates boots. I got them at cabelas in owatonna mn and I have had them for 2 years now and they still look almost new. Hope you find which ones you like :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Boot one or boot 3.

0|0
    0|0
  • boot 3

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• number 3

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a guy obviously but I prefer #3

0|0
    0|0
  • I like boot #3 the best

0|0
    0|0
  • Boot 2 should be more comfortable because they're not as high. I have a pair just like boot 2 and my coworkers who wear something like boot one often complain. Yes we wear those for work.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first pair of boots

0|0
    0|0