What to do? I don't want to look I'm still chasing him?

this guy we have not spoken for 23 days now... we both agree about the break up because he want me to move on in my life .. he has a girlfriend now... and he want to be friends with me but I said I need more time to heal so he said contact him if I'm ready... what should I do? I don't want to contact him first but I want to talk with him. I am sad

P.S should I unfriend or block him? I cannot take it anymore. he added again his ex as a friend on fb after 2 years so it means they have a contact together. it make me jealous. I deactivated my fb again its killing me
P.S. ITS BEEN30 days now his not contacting me... I am so much upset to know he and his girlfriend went to australia..

76

Most Helpful Guy

• well he said he wants to be friends so I don't think it would look like you are chasing him if you just try to reach out and contact him.

just don't go into any conversation thinking that you are going to win him back or anything.

personally I'd suggest continuing healing and it's typically easiest doing that with no contact. if you're really feeling sad try to lean on friends and family... but I don't think you'd have to worry looking like you are chasing him if you just want to talk. if you seem desperate to get back together with him then you may appear to be chasing or needy or something along those lines

...sorry to hear about the break up. keep your head up it gets easier. but does take time

• yah, but I am still wrecked. I miss him

• well people often miss people they are broken up from. but in your situation chasing him may make you look desperate, will me you are trying to break up a relationship and most likely will result in more pain for you... try to just move on, it's hard but I think will be easier for you in the long run

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• Just get another guy. With a nice body like that, it should not be a problem. By the way, are you Pinay?

• He has a girlfriend, and tried letting you down the easy way. Being desperate and needy are undesirable traits.

• i know. I'm not acting desperate

• im not insecure. you don't what I've been through

• in?se?cure [in-si-kyoor] Show IPA

adjective

1.subject to fears, doubts, etc.; not self-confident or assured: an insecure person.

Those that are self-assure aren't rattled by the judgment of others. If they want something, they go for it. Not worry how they ***might*** look in the eyes of others.

• Find another person.

• ex's can't be friends

interesting profile pic, btw

• Find somebody else. Look at you. You look great. It should be easy.

• yes.Block him

• He has someone else. Get over him.

What Girls Said 7

• Move on. You'll only hurt yourself if you keep going back to him when he's clearly taken.

• The only way to look like you're not chasing him is to... stop chasing him.

Let him go. Move on. It's not easy, but it has to be done.

Find distractions! Busy yourself with school/work/hobbies - whatever you have.

• He wants his cake and to eat it to and does not respect the fact that you are hurt. Never talk to him again. Move on and look out for #1 and that is you.

• agreed!

i can only be #1 too ! roar

• Just keep your FB deactivated for a while, keep busy with friends and hobbies and live your own life without having your joy taken away by someone. You allow that no one else can let it happen.

• Don't rely on one person for your happiness. Move on and be happy

• What an a**hole. You are lucky to be rid of him. I love men but at the same time pulling shit like that just pisses me off. Don't even call this guy, you move on and find happiness in yourself. Know one needs or deserves to be treated like that.

• You answer is good enough, direct and clear.

We can only be number one :)

• : P.S. ITS BEEN30 days now his not contacting me... I am so much upset to know he and his girlfriend went to australia

• Just tell him to get out of your mind. Every time he pops in tell him to get out.

• maghanap ka ng iba.. masakit lang yan sa umpisa pagkalaunan mawawala din.. marami ang nakaranas nyan, hindi lang ikaw.. :)

• sometimes it can also be like "blessing" in disguise.. my sister got cheated on before and she's able to meet someone who is way more good looking and has much better personality. time will come you'll just even laugh it off. I also thought before I'll not be able to get over someone cause I have a huge crush on the guy, I'm like under a spell lol but I was able to do it with flying colors! :D you can do it too! ^-^ date other people, get to know other people!

• P.S should I unfriend or block him? I cannot take it anymore. he added again his ex as a friend on fb after 2 years so it means they have a contact together. it make me jealous. I deactivated my fb again its killing me

• both! :)

• u need to move on girl..

• My favorite song is Stupid from Salbakuta!