Do these 'fit' women look "manly" to you?

It's an article but it has pictures. They might not be safe for work

link

Do you think they're manly? The comments sure do.

Updates:
Wait, I think it's the same woman. whoops. Does she look manly?

0|0
8|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't describe them as "manly" but not traditionally "feminine" either. "Athletic" and "powerful" come to mind.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I think certain bits make her look more masculine, not so much her abs... more her jawline and masculine arms. I have nothing against being fit, women putting on bulk muscle though? It's the same thing with girls and muscular guys, there is such a thing as overkill.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't like that. I see almost no femininity in her. Being with her would make me feel like I'm with a guy. No thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly they aren't my type. I wouldn't say they look manly but I just don't find ripped muscles attractive on a girl..

0|0
    0|0
  • yes

0|0
    0|0
  • No she has a great ass

0|0
    4|0
  • to me, that girl is disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats so gross. she's too masculine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm not digging that look at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually kind of like the look of a bit of muscle on a woman. Don't know why.

If we're just talking about her body, I don't think it looks manly. I think it's a little bit of her being fit and having a sleeve and other tattoos that throw me off and makes her look that way.

1|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 7

• To me, she does. Not just manly but gross. And it's not just the muscles, it's the tattoos.

But that's just my opinion.

1|1
    1|0
  • Yes, they do.

Not only do these women have masculine bodies but they have very strong faces as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not manly, but they're not feminine either.

It's pretty incredible that they have enough discipline and motivation to get their bodies like that though.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks pretty manly

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think she does. There is nothing wrong with being toned, fit and in shape. Some women want to be more defined while others don't. Some men like a more softer look, some men like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those bodies aren't feminine...but not masculine either.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they look awesome! good for them!

0|0
    0|0