Guys, how tall do you like girls to be?

The media shows that tall girls are more attractive than short girls, is that true? Is there a certain height range you like a girl to be? I'm really short (4"10') and just wondered if being short is a turn off for guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're fine. Some might even say, "fun sized!" Definitely not a turn off.

What Guys Said 6

• no its not I think a lot of short girls are sexy and I'm 6 foot but I won't lie I do think to myself sometimes we would look weird if we were to date you know since she's so short and I'm so tall then I forget all about it because my boner tells my brain alright sir ill take over from here on hahaha you're fine

• It's not a turn off, I don't know where girls find all this weird shit. Models obviously need to be a specific height but that's not really a big deal.

• Any height is fine I have dated a 4'11 and I am 6'1 so don't worry

• height does not really matter to me

• As long as she isn't towering over me I don't care.

• Ideally, 5'10'' (I'm 6'). But the last girl I asked out was around 4'10'', so it's not a deal-breaker. Height is just one of the many features I'd take into account.

What Girls Said 0