How do I find a girl if I'm ugly?

I'm 19 years old. I've been an out lesbian for almost 4 years now, and I've never even been kissed by a girl. The only romantic connections I've had have been online, offline I can't get a girl to be interested. I know I'm ugly. I have frizzy hair, bad skin, I'm ugly, I know this. This thing won't let me add photos, so you're just gonna have to take my word for it. How do I get a girl in real life to look past the way I look and want me? It's easy enough to tell someone to get confidence, but how do I get confidence if I can barely look at myself in the mirror?

Most Helpful Guy

• Internet, and gay bars... If you're worried about your hair and skin, invest in different products to improve whatever you think is a problem. I have the same issues, I have dry and oily skin (no idea how) but I try to keep on top of it.

• I have dry skin too Johny, I rub the inside of apple peels on my dry skin and it helps a lot! All the vitamins,water, nutrients, apples even have a natural exfoliate!

• Ah man I have all kinds of shit going on, I actually have something to open the pores on my face... It's like a steam face mask, I also have a lot of exfoliators and moisturisers... I also take various vitamins and supplements. Although I used to be on 14 different ones daily and I was ultra healthy back in the day. My job hit me hard. :L

• Clinique is amazing! They have a three part system, because I have dry and oily skin too, and I started it years ago, when I was like thirteen and it prevents pimples and moisturizes. There's a special soap, a chemical thing you dab on cotton pads, and a lotion.

What Guys Said 4

• Go to gay & lesbian bars and clubs. I'm sure you will be approached by at least one girl by the end of the night. If not then you can do the approaching.

• Okay you say you've been a lesbian for four years are you saying that you "chose"to be homosexual ?

• I meant to say an out lesbian, I should have worded that better. I meant I've been out of the closet for four years

• I guess you would just have to find an ugly lesbian girl, Or maybe one who is slightly more attractive Are you sure you're ugly? And furthermore have you even attempted to have sexual stimulation from the opposite sex, Please answer me on this one I'm just so curious

• find a group of guys and do a gangbang

• Move to San Francisco.

What Girls Said 2

• Some of the comments so far haven't been too helpful, huh. The best way to develop confidence is to learn to love yourself. And you have to do that from inside out (ie from within you), not based on others' opinions of you.

Firstly you can work on ways of making the most of your attributes - got a big nose? Wear your hair loosely and with a sweeping fringe, so it helps offset the size of your nose. Got nice cheekbones? Get a pixie haircut to show them off. Don't like your lip shape? Wear eye makeup to draw attention away from your lips and up to your eyes. Seriously a lot of 'gorgeous' girls are just really good a making the most of their assets and minimising the unattractive bits :) For skin, maybe try the pill? Can help settle your homones.

Secondly - force yourself to look in the mirror and find things you like about yourself. I mean on a daily basis.

So much of how people react to us comes down to how we react to ourselves. If you find yourself loveable, it will show in your personality and energy - the expression on your face even - and chicks will start to dig you :)

Lastly - I'm straight but have known quite a few lesbians socially and it seems they often have a bit of a boyish manner, I think this is an attractive quality for them. Might be something to work on, if it's comfortable for you.

• Well.. for starters, you could stop being ugly.. g&ddamn. Iron your hair or just get a face transplant? lol