Girls do you want guys who aren't good looking out of the gym?

becuase you know that he shouldn't try to go to the gym becuase no girl will ever find him attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think a guy's health should be determined by how ugly or attractive he is. So, no, I encourage all people to be healthy, and it's nobody's place to have an opinion about whether or not you should be there. Plus, if you're healthy, you look more attractive (so, it seems a bit silly to want somebody to leave who's trying to make themselves look better?).

• im healthy without the gym , I go there in hopes that a perfect body would get a girl to create a miracle by finding me attractve

• i can't be happy when I'm lonely . Actually not really , I've lived in a third world country( not naming which one) its in the ME , and I would prefer that than being lonely in a 1st world country

• Well, I'm sorry, then. I don't really know what to say. :(

What Girls Said 3

• You're kidding right? The gym isn't a catwalk, it's where people go to start getting healthy and get the physical activity they need. That's a horrible mindset for anyone to have & anyone who believes they are too ugly for the gym I feel very sorry for because they must feel so insecure and sad there.

There are no ugly people. That is my opinion. Noone is ugly, it's all about mindset and doing the best with what you got.

• but no girl found me attractive . its not a mindset

• yes. that is exactly what we want. just go away,ugly people. you can't sit with us.

• Another self pitying male on GAG. Shocking.

What Guys Said 3

• I highly doubt there are that many females out there that are this evil.

• Girls go to the gym to work out not to pick out who should and should not be present.

• you know who gets mad vagina? andre the giant. dude is ugly as sin. use your ugly self-loathing rage as motivation when pushing through those squats

• ive been working out for 2 years and nothing and andre had $$$