What do men say that gets you mad but wet your panties too?

what are things that a man has said or done where you were like damn I can't believe her did that but it made you weak or made your panties wet .

Most Helpful Girl

• It happened once to me. It was during a fight. Me and my ex were at some party that night and we got into a big silly fight. When fighting he lowerd his voice, came very close and said: "If you keep doing this I will take you right here in front of everyone and your moaning will show every guy in this room that you're mine and only mine" (the fight was about jealousy, I got jealous when I saw that b.tch talking to my ex and was just being nice to a harmless guy at the party after that, but my ex got totally mad). I was still very angry and thought what a caveman but what he said and how he said that turned me so on in that moment I was very close to say "come on, do it" lol.

What Girls Said 10

• I remember being furious, but was so turned on at the same time...I was in a bad mood and had snapped at this guy I was seeing. He didn't do anything wrong, I was just in a bad mood. He bit his tongue and gave me a little time to cool out, but I continued to shoot off little snippy comments because I felt like he wasn't listening.

He finally had it, stood right in front of me (not too close where it pushed me back, but close enough where he was in my space), then assertively said, "Look, don't take it out on me! I'm here listening to you and you're attacking me for no reason!..."

He went on for a little bit, but everything he said was the truth and he totally put me in my place. That was the first time anyone's ever put me in my place so it was a turn on. Dinner ended up on the floor and we ended up on the table. ;)

• This guy used to hold me by the wrists when we were arguing (I move my hands a lot while explaining things) Or hold me so I couldn't move that much. Made me so wet, every time...

• No such thing.

• having my ass smacked or being told "DAMN" by a really hot guy. being told that by an old or creepy looking guy is one of the worst feelings in the world though:(

• Sometimes when he yells at me and holds me against the wall it gets me wet but it sucks because I want to be pissed lol

• It doesn't work like that

• my friends with benefits calls me a brat, but that doesn't turn me on. He doesn't even have to say anything lol its the way he looks at me. First time we met I knew I wouldn't be able to turn him down if I wanted to

• what's so attractive about him? Detailed description! Post pics of him!

• no that'd be weird lol but he looks like a movies star. 6 pack blonde, tall blue eyes most beautiful smile I've ever seen

• When he hits me or is just mean. Panties are soaked

• there ya go for all the people saying women don't like to be treated like shit and it's just a nice guy myth to justify their lack of success in wetting panties

• Not only in the bedroom. Some think it's mental but I can't help it

• It's different when it's consensual. This doesn't mean girls like jerks.

• When he calls me a dirty little whore.

• Nothing. It's one or the other. It either ticks me off or it turns me on. Not both.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think such a thing exists have you been reading too much of those pick up artists stuff because I have heard some theories like this on stuff like that I don't personally believe a lot of the stuff that is said on those things.

• Very interesting question. Apperently if you're physical or a douche seems to work

• yeah because men and women may have opposing views on things but we have one thing in common and that is sex. Also because of men ancient nature women are still turned on by a loud voice and little dominance

• if he's a creep, she'll get mad