Do you like the innocent, good girl look or the mysterious, bad girl look?

Which do you usually go for, a good girl or a bad girl and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• The "mysterious" doesn't work for girls. I'm sorry. Guys, we are curious about women, but when they're dark and mysterious, pretty much every guy by second year of college can guess, "hmm, dark, brooding, mysterious girl. Probably drinks too much, maybe smokes, has issues with her parents, etc. An easy lay." There's nothing alluring about a woman looking mysterious. That's reserved for TV shows and real life spies and such. It will make guys try to bang you more.

But if you want guys to be attracted to you because they're interested in dating, and still being around you a year from now, then good girl is better. And you can dress attractively and still look like a good girl. link

What Guys Said 17

• I prefer the fun, girl-next-door types (I suppose that could be considered "innocent") over the overtly-sexual bad-girl type, by a mile. She can be as slutty/kinky as she likes when we're alone together, but in public, I want to her be more reserved. She doesn't need to be a nun or anything, but she also shouldn't dress or act like she was a dancer in a rap video either.

"Accidental" or "unintentional" sexiness is WAY more attractive than trying-too-hard sexiness.

• Innocent good girl is a lot more appealing to me. The innocent look brings out this dominant protective side in me. I don't know why but I love it. The bad girl can look sexy, but it doesn't effect me nearly as strongly.

• Nothing cuter than a good girl trying to look like a bad girl. I love that faux bad girl look.

Just so long as it's FAUX...

• Innocent good girl... it's just more attractive visually and mentally.

• I want a lady in the streets, freak in the sheets.

• Innocent good girl I prefer. Why I am not sure maybe because I am kind of like that myself

• good girl but don't change yourself for others be you

• Don't care what she looks like as long as she's cute,sweet and naughty.

• innocent girl good look

• bad girl when hooking up and innocent girl for relationship

• Hmmm I honesty couldn't care less as long as the girl is the innocent good girl type with a little bit of bad girl hidden in the back.

• a girl who is mysterious-bad girl type (because id just feel way too guilty pursuing a totally-innocent girl). but I'd want that bad girl to also be warm and sweet and hot. like a cinnabon.

• Innocent and good girl for a long relationship and bad girl for one time thing

• Neither. Both are too silly for me.

• Looks clever and innocent throughout the ordinary day, but dark and mysterious when it comes to the hot stuff in bed.

It's always a mood enhancer to be with a sweet girl who shows love and passion for the guy. But those sweet and innocent girls are not always the most exciting in bed. There are times when the mood in bed is peaceful and you wanna just have what I call "Making Love" type of sex. But more often guys prefer to have the hardcore style which requires a dark and mysterious attitude.

• Innocent.

• I prefer a caring good natured loyal woman because loyality and respect are everything.

What Girls Said 7

• Ha I think mysterious for a fling and innocent for a relationship. I guess I come off as more mysterious but the only thing guys want to know is my real age to see if I'm legal. I look older than I am apparently.

• innocent good girl

• innocent

• Mysterious, cause its awesome!

• i think guys like the innocent overall.

i am a mix-i have a very innocent face, soft voice, I am very non-threatening and gentle..but my body is more naughty because I have really big boobs and ass and I'm also short. so I can play it up. when I was young I wanted to be badass but now I appreciate that I am a softer person, and it gets me further with men too, they don't view me as competition and they like me because I am soft and feminine.

• I look like a sweet innocent good girl, but lately I've been playing with my image and going for the bad girl look.it's more interesting and fun.it can get boring being a good girl

• Which got you more guys for hookups and then relationships?

• I got no guys as a good girl, unless you wanna count creepy old men

Now I get guys who wanna hook up and the occasional decent guy who wants relationship

• I would think the innocent so they can try to dominate her