How many of you like about your height?

I don't really lie about it. Seriously, I've grown half an inch in the last year. I have no problem being 5'4, but so many people claim to be my height, but they are shorter than me. Then I've had guys say that they're 5'10" and I know good well that they are shorter than that lol I mean seriously, my mother is 5'10" how are you going to lie about 2 inches? My friend's boyfriend lies about his height and says he is 5'6" when he is the same height as me and his girlfriend!

Lie** about your height, not like =]

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't lie about such. I'm 185cm (+- 6'1). I think that most people guess their height by comparing themselves to other things like doors and more often than not get it wrong. I though I was closer to 190cm until I went to a doctor who measured me properly ;no shoes, straight back etc

I know some guys lie about their height because they believe it their exaggerated height will appeal to women

What Guys Said 7

• I don't lie about it. I'm 5'10" and I'm not embarrassed or upset about it. What's the point of lying about it anyway? Your true heights will likely be found out about at some point. Same goes about your weight.

• 5'10 is fairly tall for an Asian, I mean, not by American standards but, yeah I'm fine with it.

• I never lie about my height. I'm 5'4'' and I do wish I was taller but just gotta play the cards I've been dealt.

• I don't I am 6'1 and I think it's perfect height

• I mean I wish I was at least 5'10 but I don't lie about being 5'8.

• Meh, I'm like 5'8" don't really care about it all that much.

• I don't.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm 5'6", and I tell people that! One of my friends who is probably half an inch taller than me tells people that he's six feet tall...which he clearly is not.

• Nope, there is no reason to lie about something that they're going to find out anyway. I'm happy being 5'7.

• I'd like to be at least 5'6"

• I'm 5'6" and I see no reason to lie about about my height.

• i'm 5'2 and content with being average

• I'm 5'2 1/2. I like it. I mean, it brings very little disadvantages other than not being able to reach top shelves. But I guess that aspect is also an advantage cause (if I was single) I could ask a guy to grab whatever for me

• I'm 5'10". No point lying about it lol.

• I'm 5'2 and I'm fine with it.

• Nah I wish I was 2 inches taller.

I'm 5'8.