Rate this outfit! Hot or Not?

what do you guys think of this outfit!?

Planning on wearing it on a night out for my friends birthday. I have the same shorts and will probably wear it with a similar top.

my legs/hip/butt are a bit bigger than this girls so the shorts look a bit different but I think they look good!

this is the outfit:

link

just give me opinions, suggestions etc. Guys would you be attracted to a hot girl wearing this outfit? and Girls is it a nice outfit?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. It's sexy and attractive

2. If you got wider hips & butt then I'll say this outfit will look better on you than on her

3. YES most guys will be attracted to a girl wearing this outfit if she can carry it off and I think you will :)

4. A pic of you in that will help immensely (in real sense, not for fun)

• Thank you for selecting my answer the MH :D I wholly appreciate your kind & thoughtful gesture :)

What Guys Said 11

• I personally think the outfit it cute. The shoes do not match though. The necklace can be replaced for something smaller. Any necklace would do, except gold. This outfit must be worn during the summertime. Any other time and the girl will be seen as wanting attention. The sunglasses and lipstick is a must.

• Yes, it would look great. The model can't really fill it out properly, but it sounds like you could! Black short shorts like that, styled with a drape, are hard to resist.

• The outfit looks very attractive by itself, but we don't know how well it will look on you. But in general, I like it.

• I think it's hot, would be very attracted & think you'd look even better in it. I like it when girls tuck in, & this is cute stylish & figure forming/flattering!

• Adorable...you would have my attention in a heartbeat... very stylish, classy, and the leopard heels are the standout piece. Excellent choice!

• Pretty hot. That girl in that outfit would get my attention.

• Looks sexy and very attractive.

• Totally depends on the girl wearing it.

• those shorts look like a skirt or skort

• That's a tough one to pull off. Plus, where do you live that it's so warm to wear that? It's hot but idk...'iffy at best.

• It's cute enough. Hard to say whether it'll look "hot" without actually seeing you in it.

What Girls Said 5

• Very nice outfit, especially if you want to show off your legs.

• I think it's cute.

• looks nice, I put it in the middle

• yes it is nice but is the birthday party going to be formal?

• Cute. Not sexy/hot but cute.