Why do unattractive girls pick on me and assume I'm a snob?

I don't get it. I was just shopping today and these girls who aren't even attractive and trying too hard to be by wearing the sluttiest clothes ever (sorry but one of them had way too much skin exposed and I though it was gross) anyways just kept looking at me and giggled. I'm not sure wtf is wrong with them, but what do you do when this happens to you? I'm guessing they're probably 17 or 16. Like in my mind I am thinking 'grow up' because when I was 16 or 17 I didn't act so sh*tty towards anyone. I wonder if parents these days actually teach their kids how to carry themselves with a little respect? I dress well, I'd say my style is more elegant and I was with my guy friends. Why do little teenage girls do this? I hear a lot of so called 'unattractive girls' say that

I don't understand why unattractive girls sometimes just assume an attractive girl is automatically a snob. I'm not sure how this 'logic' works? if anyone disagrees with me go ahead or if you agree with me, I welcome thoughtful/ diplomatic opinions. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• People like that are insecure. When they pick on a certain trait or feature, that's generally what they're actually insecure about. Thinking back to my high school days, they were probably saying that you think you're cute, but you're not, and they probably made some comments about you hanging out with your guy friends. Translation: They're insecure about their looks, and they're jealous that guys want to hang out with you.

I'm expecting people to disagree with me for that bit. . .

Anyway, just ignore girls like that. It's annoying that they act that way, but I always end up feeling kind of bad for them. Sure, they're being bitchy, but it's because they're not happy with themselves on some level.

• My name is Hiro and I support this message. -thumbs up-

(good job Relax)

What Guys Said 3

• These girls do this so that they can feel better about themselves. The easiest thing to do is don't let it get to you - simply have fun with your guy friends. This will put it in the back of their head that even though they are having fun laughing at you, your still the one with the guys and those two girls are still the lonely souls out there.

Just pity them because they don't have the same IQ and maturity as yourself. ^_^

Hope this helps~

ArtistBBoy

• First idea that comes to my mind is that they are jealous of you attractiveness. I think people general forget that attractive people are just like everybody else. I think people always want to find a flaw in people that they are jealous of. So they try to make fun of you or pick on you because you are attractive. People judge too many people by their cover instead of getting to know a person and finding out how and who they really are.

• I've learned through the decades that if someone feels you to be a snob, you probably are one.

What Girls Said 4

• I think that it was because they are teenagers and get a boost out of ganging up on other girls. Don't let it get to you. It's easy for them to hype one another up since there was just one of you. Teenagers can be such little poops sometimes. Because you didn't shoot back any sort of insult or look that means you have the maturity that they lack at the moment. Parents can tell them until they are blue in the face how to act but in reality, teenagers tend to be full of angst.

• There are plently of them. Just be happy knowing whenever they see a pretty girl walk past, they die a little inside.

• Yeah, well I know what you mean I get picked on ALOT its not fair because I really don't do anything, girls complain about being fat but because I'm naturally thin, I get called anorexic! And get it shouted at me in the shopping centre. If its hot I will wear shorts, but I'm not a slut soo far from it. To be honest I do think the girls who shout at you are jelous, like I'm sure you very pretty and they just want to find a flaw in you! And if you with qwith guys.. they must of thought they were hot and alos resented you for that too :) Donnt worry, like I'm soo self concious and shy, so it makes me even worse! But I kinda realised that if they wanna make fun of me, they must have bigger issues:)Your beautiful and they maybe just arent, let them deal with it lol

x

• Because they're jealous. They probably have had bad experiences with pretty girls so now they associate anyone above a 7 with being a bitch. Me personally I will give it to them right back. If you think I'm a bitch then I'll treat you like one. Usually I'll just roll my eyes and laugh. You ain't doing something right if you ain't got em hating - Plies!