What height do you consider as too short for you? To men and women!

What height in a partner do you consider as too short?

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• 4'6 would be my limit, I'm 6'2 if you are wondering; its not that I wouldn't date girls shorter its that I get sick of the question oh is that your sister, or the random looks people give me when I did date girls that size, don't mean to be cruel but there not worth the trouble in my opinion. at least not anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything below 5' tall. I'm 6'2" and a girl below the 5' range would just make things really awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I've encountered a girl that was too short for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're not tall enough to reach my penis fully standing you're not tall enough to ride.

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm kinda short. I like a woman my height - 5'5"

0|0
    0|0
  • Below 5'5" is shorter than I'd like, although I might be willing to consider a girl as short as 5'3". I don't think I'd go for any girls shorter than that. I don't like feeling like a beanstalk with the girl I'm with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have one. One time I saw midget with the phat ass. I would have said something. I also saw this stunt actress, who is about 4' something or shorter, I tought she was hot too.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 5'6" so I'd prefer at least my height (ideally). If some magical perfect person who happened to be slightly shorter than me came around, I'd probably be okay with that.

0|1
    0|0
  • For me personally anything under 5'8. I rather have a man taller then me.

0|0
    0|0