Im wearing a skin tight leather dress and 8" high heels.

Im going to my new boyfriends house and I'm wearing a skin tight leather dress and 8" high heels will his family think I'm a slut

Most Helpful Girl

• Gurl do not do that! That would be cute when you and him go out, but not to meet his family. Try something a little bit more looser and flowy. Like a dress with a cardigan or a flowy blouse with a skirt/pants. And as far as shoes, I think 3in' and under would be good. You want to make a really good first impression, so they can tell him that you're a keeper...But definitely wear that other outfit when you're with yo, your boyfriendI'm sure he would love it.

• Thx chick you really gave me the answer that my friend couldn't thankyou x

• you're welcome, glad I could help!..hope everything goes great with meeting his family :)

What Guys Said 10

• I wish I could help you with advice, but if it were my girlfriend, I wouldn't care if my parents liked you or not. That is just how I am. My parents advice is considered, but whether they 'like' or 'dislike' is just opinion. I would say go more conservative. Parents like that shit. My Gf's parents are covered in tattoos like my girlfriend is, and I am to. There was no misunderstandings :).

• You gotta be kidding with this question. I didn't know they MADE heels that high.

• I love this question, your profile name is only icing on the cake.

• I do not think it is slutty, but it is not appropriate to wear when meeting his family for the first time.

• Probably lol. Where that to a club when you go out with him. You might be able to get away with the dress, but the heels are too much.

• yeah

• No just a hooker

• Ill be surprised if they don't think that

• Probably, if they think about you at all. Which they probably won't.

• No way! Why would anyone in their right mind EVER think that!

What Girls Said 2

• Don't you have something a bit more cute-ish, the kind a dress that would give the impression of a girl next door type and high heels a bit less... Hight . I personally think it would give a bette impression.

• Yea I was gona wear a wee skirt and top but my friend said it was mushy and to wear my new dress

• A skirt would be nice, you can also wear a cute dress. It all depends on how formal the occasion is . If it's just chilling out with your boyfriend I would wear a cute skirt .

• Don't do that, wear something presentable and doesn't look like you're going clubbing lol