I am considering getting this dress, girls do you like this casual style?

What do you think of this casual dress? And would heals or boots look better?

link

0|0
14|3

Most Helpful Girl

• i like the style=] its not figure flattering but if your going for a carefree relaxed look its perfect with little booties or sandals:)

1|0
    0|0
    • haha I mistook little boobies for booties..:)) Yes I like carefree styles. ty

• haha:P it happens=]

no problem=]

What Guys Said 3

• boots with that..and it's aight

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks really cool, but a pair of high heels or boots would ruin the look. Go for flip flops or some kind of hippy style sandals to complete the look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where are you thinking about wearing it? I can't really see it as a going out type of dress. It would be great for a basic at-home time. Boots or sandles would go great with it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I live in Southern California and my town is very warm in the winter time. I could wear it just about anywhere. I think sandels would work for day time.

What Girls Said 13

• Heels. They will show off your legs more.

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't like it to much . first of all the sleeves are just way to long and the color is not that pretty . even with boots I don't like it .. I think a women with a really small frame this would just swallow them up and the sleeves would make it look even more tacky . just not my style but that's just me .. if you can put it on and make it look good then more power to you

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally not my taste, however I can see how it would fit others.

I would stay away from boots, ankle boots yes. Reason: the dress is already pretty long, wearing boots would cut off the leg.

A nice scarf/ long cardigan will go nicely with it. or even some bohemian/ beady necklace. Some bracelets.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute thought if I got it I would wear it with sandals on a lazy day or on the beach

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really highlight your curves.

It also reminds me of a Pocahontas dress.

It's pretty cute(the color, and the back design), but it will do nothing for your figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOVE the dress. If you wear it at night, pair it with heels (black pumps, imo). You could also dress it down during the day with flat boots - very boho chic.

1|0
    0|0
  • no, don't really like it

heels go well with it , the one like the model worn

2|0
    0|0
  • For your age group, I think it is nice. Honestly, I'd wear it too. Plus, it's on sale

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a great dress! :D Really cute! I think sandals would probably look best with them but you could dress it up a bit with some black pumps and some sort of long necklace. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • How about a wedge sandal?

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like it..

0|0
    0|0
  • OoOoOhhhh :) LOVE LOVE LOVE! I think it could work with both heels and boots but I'm leaning more towards heels.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure how flattering it is, depends what you wear it with... Maybe some long boots, at least,

1|0
    0|0