How do you feel about thongs at the beach coming into style?

Something you've been dreading or something you've been waiting for?

• I like to see them on the beach, and I wear them myself.
  • I like to see them on the beach, and I'd wear them myself, if other people were.
  • I like to see them on the beach, but I wouldn't wear them myself.
  • I don't want to see them at the beach.
  • I don't mind either way.

Most Helpful Girl

• yay no more white ass. I love it:)

What Girls Said 10

• It's whatever, lol, not something that's really going to be affecting me either way. =P I won't be wearing them to the beach, and I won't really have to see them on anyone else, because Oregon beaches are too cold for swimsuits most of the year. Even in the middle of summer, one might want a little more coverage, because of the wind chill factor, haha.

• I think it's inappropriate.

There are children around.

Save some thing for the bedroom huh?

• Gotta take them thongs to the beach, mate. Much easier to remove and walk on the sand.

link

• Thongs should only be worn for your boyfriend/girlfriend to see. Not on the beach 0_o but that's just my personal opinion.. Even if you're single its a little...'slutty' in the lack of a better word. Sorry, not trying to offend anyone that do wear them.

• haha... I don't mine... I wear them sometimes, when I am at the right beach and with the right people.

• its just too revealing, I mean you gots to draw the damn line somewhere.

• I love them especially on women. I would rather see a nice attractive female wear one than a shirtless man.

• have been wearing them for a while

• i don't really care either way to be honest

• I don't really like seeing more than this much booty in public link

What Guys Said 7

• I really don't think thongs in public are becoming mainstream in the US, which is unfortunate.

• never will. the u.s. will put guns and drugs on t.v. but god forbid someone be nude/half nude...the freaking fcc

• and female nipples! Those are the worse to the US! I never understood how you can show a full boob but not the nipples and male nipples are fine. Meanwhile in the UK they have page 3 of the Sun dedicated to boobies

• I don't think thongs will ever be mainstream on U.S. beaches. Too revealing. Plus, kids around. But it is considered normal in many other countries. Cultures are very different from place to place. I don't really mind seeing or not seeing thongs on the beach.

• I personally don't mind...I just hope women don't get offended when men stare at their asses while we adjust to thongs being normalized in society.

I voted E.

• I'm not a fan of thongs.

• Isn't that a European thing?

• I'm too much of a prude to want to see this.

• I don't mind either way. I'd wear them if the setting was right.