Why am I attracted to mature ladies as opposed to girls my age?

Is there anything wrong with being attracted to old woman 30's - 40's if your a guy in his 20's?

I am seldom attracted to girls around my age, but older woman really really do float my boat!

They are far far far more sexy than 20 something women...just my opinion!

I've dated and had sex with a woman in her late 40's and it was the best day of my life, no joke!

Opinions/comments welcome...

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they're hot. Bottom line.

No, really though, I know what you're talking about. I get the same instinct, don't you think they're much more experienced? Like their approval has more worth than girls younger?

Sounds like you had a sense of accomplishment, yeah?

Best,

Brian

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's great that you are, and also that you're not scared to admit it. I plan on being a Cougar in a few years. haha Teasing...sort of.

• First of all...please don't call the women in my age group (40's) old. And there is nothing wrong with dating an older woman if you both are into it. I'm 42 and dating a guy who is 27. We have been dating for a year and some change, and it has been the best time of my life. You balance each other out. You bring the enthusiasm for love and life and the woman brings the experience and sensuality that most young girls haven't gotten yet. Plus we appreciate the little things you do as well. After all, they say women are in their prime at this age, so I say if that's what attracts you...GO FOR IT!

• hormones

• I guess they're just your type.

What Guys Said 11

• I'm 28. My crush is in her late 30s. I think there's an appeal with women in that age bracket to us younger guys because women it seems don't finally get tired of the games and the BS normally associated with dating until they're in the 30s, making them more attractive to younger men who get tired of the games earlier on than women do. Just my personal opinion.

• Nothing wrong with that. Actually you're in good luck, I noticed a lot of women my age are looking pretty godamned hot compared to the 40+ year olds that I seen when I was younger. They were really haggard ...probably from the drug glory days (60's-70's)

So I guess your generation is going to generally stay youthfull probably into your 50's. I mean as time goes on people start watching what they eat, exercise more..take vitamins/mineral etc.

Here's something a little random, My late mother once explained to me when she was young(mid 1950's-mid 1960's she recalled how haggard and beat up people looked in thier late twenties-early thirties.

• In general, they can look after themselves better, at least well enough not to become a burden to you. That being said, it doesn't mean ALL girls in their twenties are insecure, needy, attention seeking, clingy, jeolous ...etc. because some are exceptionally intelligent, independant, and emotionally mature for their age. Who knows, you can be the lucky guy ! :)

• I mentioned this in someone elses comment. When I was 18 I was dating a 34 year old woman, boy did I love her. But it felt so weird to meet her daughters...the oldest was 14 and the other was 12...and I wondered why they looked at me with disdain, they hated my guts...i figured out later why... I found out she was married...of course thier mother lied to them and told them in front of me that "i was just a freind". Obviously she didn't want to be "found out" and I realized she was cheating on her husband and having an affair with me...and I thought she was all mine...I was so wrong...

that broke my young little 18year old heart. :-(

Be careful young guys!

• I completely support that and no there's nothing wrong with it. After my divorce I dated 30+ and all, except one was incredible. I think they are sexier, also, the women our age(18-20something) just wanna party and be crazy and all that jazz. It's not worth the time and effort for the women our age. The 30+ know what they want and they are generally serious about it. None of these 'hard to get' games and crap.

I say keep going with the 30+, they are great, even with kids.

p.s. This is where all the good guys are going btw ladies, we're tired of the games and BS of clubs and partying. :)

• Yea but there is a natural balance, women your age are generally unmarried and don't have kids. Easier to start a family with a younger women. Hard to find older women that are unmarried and harder to find without children. Now I read you don't mind them having children, but it has to feel pretty weird to date a women with children near your age..it happened to me when I was 18 and dating a 34 yo woman.

• Kudos to you!! I think that's awesome that you don't have a problem with kids. It seems like so many do these days. There are so many guys that won't even talk to a female if she has kids.

• Oddly enough some women have issues with men having kids as well. My son is with my ex wife in los angeles and I was rejected many times just for him existing and being mine. Insane right?

• It's just your preference, I don't see anything wrong with that.

• I feel you bro...if I could date older women I would, all the time! Just the thought of having sex with a woman my mum's age is crazy.

• There's nothing wrong with anything you feel so long as it is genuine IMHO. I understand your interest in older women, many younger girls, though attractive, tend to be or at least act inexperienced in life and shallow. They can also be short sighted, this gets annoying fast and if you're truly interested in a relationship an older woman can be a good way to avoid babysitting duty...though there is something to be said for growing together *shrug*

• You like who you like its just the way it is.

• i lost my virginity to a woman in her late 30's

no regrets

• I've dated a few gals older than me, some by quite a bit. I've had short lived encounters fuelled by physical attraction - when I was 19 I went home with 2 women both in their late 30's and when I was 22, I started seeing a divorcee at 42. Boy, was she hot.

However, I fell hook line and sinker for a woman of 33 when I was still 19. She looked like Kate Bush and I was almost in awe of her. Even at 33 myself now, I still catch myself thinking of her sometimes and hope life's been good to her.

I did have a 3 year relationship with a girl who was 6 years my senior. Again, I have nothing but respect and fond memories of her too.

Lastly, if in any doubt, the sex has always been better with older girls!