Okay so going to a wedding reception on Friday night...i need a hot outfit!
I have a few cool dresses and stuff.. but I dunno.
I need to look good, my ex will be there so yeah girls you understand why it is vital to look good and be all.. why id you break up with me?
soo.. any party look ideas?
Most Helpful Guy
For a wedding - it depends, is it formal or semi-formal? (is it a "backyard wedding" or "the real deal"?)
Think of how you'd like to portray yourself -
Relaxed / Laid Back:
- Blue jeans for a backyard wedding
- Long skirt with a nice top for a formal wedding
Hot on the market
- Do your hair with a "crimped" look (not curls/waves) <-- PITA ;-)
- Wear a nice coursage (or however you say it) like your going to a prom =)
- Bring a date (having a date to the wedding is better than bringing a new boyfriend or going with your family - it shows you have potential boyfriends which make you look like higher value to other guys)
- a pearl white dress with a little gloss and some nice heels will do the trick - with the dress it should be a little past the knees
What I'm saying is this:
Find out what your wanting to put off towards everyone, not just your ex - and then make the statement clear as day ^_^
P.s. a great note would be to bring me along hah, One plane ticket to Ireland please and thanks (This guy will be jealous as all hell.. just sayin) ^_^ haha jk Amanda ^_^
- Show AllShow Less