This happens to me all the time. I am very socially anxious and I don't understand the stuff that girls may do that secretly shows that they may want to get to know me, or want me or whatever. or maybe it's just a fantasy.
What did the people do that made you realize "Oh Shit! I think they actually liked me."? I will assume that most people her are into the opposite sex, but some people are not, so can people state what their sexual preference is and what sex the other person in the situation was?
I am Straight
- This has never happened to me25% (1)0% (0)17% (1)Vote
- This has happened to me once0% (0)50% (1)17% (1)Vote
- This has happened to me with every interest of mine0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- This has happened multiple times but I wasn't interested anyways50% (2)50% (1)50% (3)Vote
- I wish my beard did not grow in patchy and funny looking, as if I too my razor and cut just beneath my chine for about an inch and stopped25% (1)0% (0)16% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I'm quite good at reading people in real life and my intuition is very strong. I've never really came to a realization all of a sudden that someone from my past liked me, no. Could it have happened perhaps yes. But I don't recall it or think about it. It's always difficult to look for signs of interest in the opposite sex. I've experienced this myself but with years of trial and error I seem to be getting more of an idea but it's still not bulletproof. My best advice is that when a girl communicates with you all the time, keeps trying to hang out or organize dates and is physically affectionate (also smiles a lot too ) the chances that she's interested are good. Even when it comes to more shy girls (I'm quite shy myself) they'd still try to keep the communication channels open regardless of whatever else is going on. I know this wasn't the main question but I want to help you see that it doesn't always have to be so confusing.1