What sort of things DON'T you notice from the opposite sex?

So there has been a lot of questions about "do guys notice a girl's dress/hair/accessories/nails", and "do girls notice a guy's hands/style/clothes/hairstyle/accessories".

Let's turn this around. What sort of things about the opposite sex that you DON'T notice or DON'T care about?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Virtually everything about girls which they have insecurities over, I don't notice or care about. Hair, eyelashes, outfits, lipstick, eye colour, ears, freckles, nose length, whether her boobs are the same size, her areolae, tummy fat, stretch marks, waist line, birth marks, pubic arrangement, labia size, cankles, dimples, knees, toes, and on and on and on and on.

Face, tits, ass. That's what I'm looking at. If she'll fuck me, the rest of it is just packaging.

Does that make me shallow? I don't fucking care. I'm a man. I just want to get my dick wet.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol a very honest answer, I like it! But do guys really don't care about stretch marks?

• Show All
    • What, buddy? I can't make myself care about something that I don't care about. Stretch marks are something I don't give a crap about.

What Guys Said 4

• Shoes. Girls spend tons of money on them. I have never ever ever ever fucking noticed or cared about a girls shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • when they check me out. apparently it happens quite a bit (not bragging) but I never notice. also, I don't notice when girls are giving me signals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothes and shoes. I typically only take notice of those if they are bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • i generally notice everything but that doesn't mean I care about what everything looks

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't care about what he wears. Whether a guy regularly wears t-shirts or sweater vests, I hardly notice. As long as he's wearing something haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I notice the guy's face/hair and how attractive he is physically. Anything else (clothes, accessories, etc.) I don't really care about.

0|0
    0|0