Urgent - help required asap.

I'm buying an outfit for my friend for Xmas

I've chosen some blazers but I can't make my mind up

basically I'm giving him some jeans, a top and a blazer

shirt:

link

link

link

blazer:

link - I like white, maroon and blue

link

Most Helpful Guy

• You might be better off getting him a gift card and letting him shop for himself. Not that the things you picked aren't nice, but if he doesn't particularly like the style or they don't quite fit, the gift can seem a little underwhelming or poorly thought out, even if it's not. And hey, this way, if you like the guy, you can shop for stuff WITH him.

• true I'd do that - I don't like him in that way he's not my type and he's 30 plus he lives in another city

What Guys Said 4

• Maroon is hard to match with varying bright colors in a top. If you're getting the bright,multi-colored T, I'd go with the gray blazer.

• true say

• So best answer,right?

• u don't need a BA you already have a lot of points I usually give BA based on how many points the person has and how helpful their answer is, I agree with yours but there are others who deserve BA too

• A description of the friend in terms of hair color, skin color, height, body type etc will help :) These are good choices and since you are being specific to the choice best we know what he looks like :)

• black hair/eyes, dark skinned, athletic

• 1. in 1st link - gray or white

2. In 2nd link - then the blue shoulder white tee

3. In 3rd link - Red or White turtle neck

4. In blazer - Blue or Maroon

Good luck and enjoy your Christmas :)

• thanks you too :)

• If he doesn't own a blazer, navy is the most classic and very versatile. The mid-dark grey is also very useful. White blazers aren't worn much where I live outside of maybe July and early August, even then not that many guys own them. But if you live somewhere very hot, it might be different.

For dress shirts, a darker dress shirt with jeans looks, to my eye, good. But it doesn't work nearly as well with blazers as you might think. With a blazer, you're better with the classics - white, light blue, pink.

• that's what I chose too :)

• As a guy, I honestly can't stand it when people buy me clothes.

If you can't make up your mind, you ought to just give him a gift card. Don't worry about coming off as impersonal. It is really the most practical gift. You won't have to worry about buying him something he doesn't like.

What Girls Said 3

• 1st shirt and 2nd blazer. :)

• I am sorry the only thing I liked from your list was the long sleeve t shirt from the shirt section and I like it in the blue and white.

• yeah I liked that shirt too

• I liek the second and last link.