Are you "guys" still guys?

I don't mind a guy who crys, but I mind a guy who whines. I don't mind your tight pants, just your skinny jeans. So... can guys today rescue me and make me dream of them, or are they in need of constant assurance? Can you beat me in arm wrestling or do you just beat me? Do you shave? The same places I do? Do you look in the mirror more than you look at me? Do you work hard at impressing me, or will I just be naturally impressed by the MAN you are, or disappointed by you - man and your feeble attempts?...

Yeah... my mood right now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Society is trying to get men to stop being men. They don't keep score for t-ball games or most young kids sports. Everybody gets a trophy. Guys are taught not to hit on girls because that's sexual harassment. What do you end up with? Skinny jeans. *vomit

What Guys Said 9

• Yea we're still out there, few and far between though. Our society and human evolution has stripped away much of what being a real man is, at least my definition of one. Survival skills, strength, weathering personal storms...society provides and "easy out" option for lots of those. In short, humans have become very lazy and lost much of what truly makes us real men and women, much like domesticated dogs and cats fall extremely short of their wolf and lion ancestors. I once heard a quote that went like this: "In today's world, we have more men that are like women and more women that are like men." I really believe that and its a sad reality.

I also truly believe that you attract people who are on the same frequency as you. When I was dealing with personal demons and was at a low point in my life, all I could attract was women completely opposite of what attracts me, party girls, drinkers, girls that just wanted to mess around. The more I matured, the more I became better as a result of my battles, the more I learned about who I was and what drives me, the more in tune I became with me, the better quality women I attracted. Just food for thought, as you're not the only girl on here to ponder on the whereabouts of real women and/or their existence.

• AWESOME! I often wonder what is going on with women having fewer and fewer choices. One THIS site it is full of scared whinny pansy's so hard luck finding it out in the world as time passes.

I feel for you women I seriously do. Although my chances are becoming easier and easier but I cannot date all of you ,lol

• Bah, StandUP, What a response so cocky and full of self-assurance.

I can also play the blame game, you cry about how many guys are becoming more and more girly? Why don't you look at all the girls crying about how all men are pigs and jerks? We men have adapted because of your complaints.

You want "Manly" men? Then I wish you luck in the future with all the fights, failed relationships and grief you'll have with those over-confidant ogres you like, while I'll find myself a girl who can appreciate my sensitive and caring nature.

Just as a side note, I hate skinny jeans.

• I said nothing about a sensitive and caring guy. My dad was one of them but was 100% man. I don't need a "manly man"... Just want to know that guys nowadays ate confident being masculine, which absolutely could be quite yet strong. Sheesh.

• You'd be so compelled as to subject yourself to a barrage of indecencies and humiliation just to please me. You'd be rewarded accordingly. And yes, it would be worth it.

• I hate tight pants and skinny jeans. Thy're gay to me and I wouldn't be caught in a casket with them on.

• real guys don't wear jeans jacket and skinny jeans. those ones are gay. I hate hipsters

• Real men will return when real women return.

Girls today have too much control, and they make up all these stupid ridiculous rules for guys to follow. Guys are forced to pretend that girls aren't being irrational when they send mixed signals. It's enough to drive any normal guy completely neurotic. Then when a guy actually plays their game, jumps through all the hoops of the obstacle course, she'll still never really be satisfied because all she really wanted was to be in the passenger seat and let the guy drive anyway. They want to have their cake and eat it too. Today's women won't let a guy drive, but they also don't want to drive either, so you end up going nowhere. Men will return when women stop fighting over the steering wheel, and start letting go.

Then some guys think, well if you can't beat 'em you might as well join 'em. And that's what you're looking at today. Men are on strike. And some have gone so far as to give women a dose of their own medicine.

• Some are, some aren't. You can identify a whiner very very quickly though.

• You will be impressed by the man I am, I do not even need to work hard. Then again, I wish one day I could be I could be impressed by a woman with her intelligence, humor and ability to hold a decent conversation...sometimes I lose all hope.

• YEAH see he's not scared to even post anonymously ! a real man !

What Girls Said 1

• There's guys that are still manly men and total gentlemen. But you're talking about douche bags or hipsters.