Would you rather date.

a) A girl who wears a lot of makeup, therefore looks perfect, but when she takes it off, doesn't look very attractive;

b) A girl, who does not wear makeup very often, say, only when going to parties and she does not look much different from the no-makeup look?

• A - Lots of makeup, but after taking off not so good
  • B - A little makeup, some flaws, but you can see the real person
OK guys. this poll said "rather" in the title.

Most Helpful Guy

• B

A girl needs to look beautiful naturally. Without makeup. A little is okay, but having her entire face or body covered in all that powder, ink, and whatever else makeup is made of totally destroys the beauty of the body. It's like creating a fake skin-cover. I prefer real girls.

What Guys Said 14

• This poll seems like a bit of a setup...

What about c) girl, who wears a lot of makeup, therefore looks perfect, but when she takes it off, doesn't look much different from the no-makeup look?

• Little to no makeup as much as possible! I hate makeup, aside from a little eye liner/eye shadow, anything else is too much and unattractive.

• Always the natural look for me.

And if you'd have to use makeup at all. I personally only like eyeliner, mascara and lipstick on girls. The rest is just doesn't add to the attraction at all...

So I'd say B.

• Girls don't look perfect with makeup, they look disguised, insecure, fake, etc. That places them miles from perfect.

• I wouldn't date either.

I choose:

C. A girl that wears the appropriate amount of makeup for the situation and looks normal without it.

• Ladies... no guy is attracted to a chick with makeup caked on, so take it easy, it's not going to make you look any better.

• B with out a doubt, natural beauty is the way to go

• C- a girl who wears a little make-up all the time.

Between your two options b.

• All the time? Even to bed or during the weekend while being at home?

• No, not to bed, but during weekends at home, yes.

• Good that you don't expect her to wear it in bed! It gets all over the pillows and sheets. But, I would never be able to apply makeup on during the weekends for no reason haha. I barely wear any makeup, but I feel like my face still needs a day or two off from it.

• Definitely girl B. I want a girl that looks beautiful naturally and doesn't look like a clown

• poll so sshitty xD

• I don't like makeup on a girl, I don't even like lipstick.

• Well lets see, If girl in B option's "not look much different" means ugly then definitely A option.

• I prefer natural beauty.

• I'll take B every time. I am really attracted to the natural look.

What Girls Said 8

• B is better given the two options definitely. No one likes a fake. But unfortunately I always see the made up girls with the guys in real life. It's always them who get called hot and beautiful despite them wearing make up so clearly it doesn't put guys off as much as some on here claim to. It's tough to please everyone. Like even in my group of friends it's the same story. The ones who never wear make up are all single and have been all their life. The ones who do wear make up get attention, have had boyfriends and gets flirted with. Few girls are blessed enough to get to rock the no make up look and get attention at the same time. It also is possible to wear make up and still look good without wearing it. It's a awful stigma that girls who wear make up are either insecure or look ugly without it. Some do but for a lot it's not the case. I think I look great without make up (sorry if I sound vain, this is not my point) but I still wear make up cause I enjoy putting it on and trying new things. It's fun for me and not a chore. I also like showing that I take care of myself as well and spend time on my appearance.

• On GAG people choose option B

In real life people choose option A.

Personally, I use a little. I only wear mascara and eyeliner and nothing else because I don't feel like I need more.

But I always see men dating girls who are caked on make up. They don't seem to care about it. Plus, guys watch p*rn videos with girls caked on make up, and they don't seem to complain about it.

Men prefer attractive women. Truth is women who can pull off the no-make-up look are the minority. If make up makes you feel more attractive, wear it.

• Well a lot of guys like girls who are naturally pretty without make up or with little.

Either way make up should not change the way you look just enhance certain areas of your face.

I go just keep my face moisturized, clean and healthy. There also are guys who love to see women with the perfect face with all that make up.

• i don't know, I'm b ... women are expected to wear makeup here ...men expect it ... it's part of ettiquitte

• I am b but I think many guys like at least a little make up on

• I'm the second so I would hope that what most guy choose?

• Most would choose B

• What about their personlity?

Why is the emphasis put on appearance so much