Who do you think got famous of looks alone?

This is easy Justin Bieber has no skills in writing songs and singing an he is average at best in signing. He got famous because little girls thought he was so cute on YouTube.. Kids today don't care about skills/

Most Helpful Girl

• Madonna from her gap but she has talent.

Talentless people getting famous from looks:

Nikki Minaj. Says not a thing but for some reason hot.

Beiber. Although I thought he was a girl when he was first out.

I really can't think of more right now because it's a lot of people that are not talented in artistry or entertainment whatsoever but constantly pushed so people will like them. It's madness.

What Girls Said 15

• I think industry in general has a lot more to do than just looks, skill or talent... Biebs had Ludacris on his breakout label...

• A am highly talented my self in music yet haven't seen same success as Bier. Ieven email his manger for time to time .

• You gotta find an artist to back you up like Biebs did... Case in point darling... We can talk more about strategy if you'd like... It's always about strategy no matter what the industry is... It's true.

• oh and

backstreet boys

new kids on the block

nsync

Justin timberlake (I personaly don't think he has much talent)

uhmm

Emblem 3

the wanted

big time rush (they can sing, but they became famous because of looks and tv, better at acting than being a boy band)

• Justin Bieber

Kim Kardashian

Nicki Minaj

Brittany Spears

Miley Cyrus

Kesha

Anyone along those lines.

A lot of mainstream folk.

• 1D

Rebecca Black

Vanessa Hudgens

all the Kardashians

nicki minaj

taylor swift (she was good, she went downhill)

• how is nicki minaj famous for her looks? She looks so outlandish with all that junk on her face and head! Ridiculous! I can't imagine any guy finding her attractive.

• no Rebecca Blackwas famous because her mom pad 4000 to a label.

• idk I just can't think of any other reason for nicki minaj to be famous

oh yeah and Austin mahone.ew

• too many people - Taylor Swift etc

• Kim Kardashian

• Kim Kardashian,though I think she is pretty but that's it.

• She's pretty, but her body is ugly. Not sure why people think she is so hot.

• Brittany Spears, she is all marketing with very little talent. She sings like a bug in my opinion.

• Just Bieber was discovered by his talent of singing and playing guitar

• All in all, almost everyone in the entertainment industry. If they're not easy on the eye to some then they won't be as big as they are now.

• There are too many

• Chace Crawford

Katy Perry

Carmen Electra

Brad Pitt

Justin Bieber

Channing tatum

One direction

Orlando bloom

James Franco

Minka Kelly

Kim Kardashian

Talylor Swift

Selena Gomez

Jenifer Lopez

William Levy

Beyonce

• Most celebs

• Kim kardashian

Justin beiber

Shit, a lot of people...

• You are the one with the talent.

What Guys Said 2

• yeah, most popular mainstream "artists" are on it if not by looks alone, by looks MOSTLY.

however I am more bothered by those who do not even have looks and still somehow managed to go all global stardom, for instance I disagree, Minaj is NOT attractive, but on the same group of people, I keep hearing Wayne "used to be good", I honestly can not think of WHEN, seriously, mediocre beats, nonsensical empty ATTEMPTS at rhyming, and looks plain ridiculous.

people always downvote me when I mention this, but I believe, Will.I.Am to be down there with Weezy when it comes to whack guys in hiphop, and people almost worship him, but no talent whatsoever and well, not much for judging mans looks but I believe he is no adonis either, and well thinki, pretty much any rapper in mainstream, Gucci, that guy has the perfect combo of perfectly talentless and extremely ugly.

Miley was cute-ish, but now I think she has lost even that, so, maybe looks made her famous, but what is keeping here up there I can only guess, shock factor maybe? a very diluted Gaga effect? (Gaga aims for ridculous and empty flashy but she actually has talent even if she barely shows it, and while not the cutest girl out there, Miley now manages to be a talentless more super deformed version of Gaga).

• I used listen to wayne back in 1998 before he was as big other cash money artist and beat simple but he just ganster sound then and gritty. no pop then.

• is not particularly, "pop" what I complain about, I like some pop artists, hey, again, I even RESPECT Gaga, not like, respect, because she does have talent, at least for the standard of today "musicians", even back than in mid 90s, I felt his rhymes to be weak, and his concept to be empty, yeah respected the "keeping it real and raw" but truly felt he had nothing else to offer, I thought him as a Destinys Child roadie worked better than he on his own.

• Bieber, the Kardashians, the bulk of the cast of Twilight-