Do you ever give best answer to any of the answers you get?

do you? and what do you look for in an answer?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah but I am always really patient/lazy about it, I wait a decent amount of time so enough people answer before I consider giving a best answer out. But if there's no good answers I won't give a best answer.

In an answer I look for an actual answer to the actual question, too many times people go off on weird tangents or try to answer questions they think you implied in the question.

Detailed is good too. The fullest answers are the best. Also people who have experienced exactly that situation are always the most insightful.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes I do. I figure if people took time out to answer my question in an honest and helpful way the least I can do is give them a thumbs up or a best answer. I give best answers to those that are the most helpful, the most creative, or the most honest. I always give a best answer.

• I have, and I give them to people who have the most information in their answer.

• yeah, I give them to those who have the most honest and helpful answers.

What Guys Said 2

• I do with nearly every question I ask. I look for good and accurate information and a thoughtful response that is well stated and insightful.

• yes, only if it's generally the most important/helpful answer. or if I can't decide, I leave it to the best question chosen by voters.