New or Fashionable Clothes

Hi. Do you wear such clothes

- just to impress others (in positive sense, different than show off) because it helps make friends OR

- do you wear it because you have a taste for fashion, clothing and shoes stuff?

What kind of feedback you get usually?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear it because I like it

What Girls Said 7

• I wear what I like and what suits me - doesn't have to be new or fashionable - I make my own style and I've been told its classy

• I make custom jeans and most of the girls want something subtly different, without the jeans wearing them. That is, if you look, they're special, in lovely denim and with a small feature somewhere that doesn't shout at you. I have a knack or two for making their rear end look beautiful - that does go down well. Bums are in.

• Is this question suggesting that there is such thing as a man with a sense of fashion? lmao, rofl and alike

• Honestly, that question could be different for everyone. Some do it because they like that style. Others do it to impress other girls so that they are accepted. Others try to dress to make guys stare at them. It's different for everyone.

• its a bit of both because making new friends is good and having taste for fashion , shoes etc is fun . I get to be creative and such

• I only wear what looks good on me, lol.

• For myself

What Guys Said 0