Do you like the ripped jeans look?

I tried it once but I was stared at so often by everyone, so I stopped wearing them

Don't think it's because of my age, since I'm petite and fit.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they look silly, and it amazes me that they have stayed in fashion for so long! Why does anyone think they will look cool?

What Guys Said 3

• I am not a fan. The fact that they are ripped makes them look like they're old, messed up, not taken care of, and just not inviting. That's just how I see them. Every person has his/her own opinion.

• If you weren't born in the 90's (you), you wouldn't understand

• Saw a girl with some and looked like she tore them.

What Girls Said 6

• I think they look good on certain age groups.

Teens 16-20's.

Someone that's in their late 30's to mid 40's might look a little silly wearing them.

It also depends on how ripped they are.

• as far as they are not overboard -

these are fine

link

link

link

Seriously No:

link

• I don't like them. It sometimes just looks downright silly and not nearly as cool as the person who wears them, think they are.

• I started wearing ripped jeans by accident (fav pair got ripped going over a fence. Was devastated, but then everyone started wearing it. Jumped on the chance to resurrect them.) I don't like it very much, as my knee gets cold. If you still have your ripped pair, you can do what I did. I took some embroidery thread and sewed a patch over the hole. It looks really cute, all the stares will be complimentary! And if they aren't, you can just feel superior. You can sew, b******!

• Meh, I'm partial to liking them. I personally thought they were cool way back in middle school, but I never really got myself to actually buy a pair. Bottom line, they are not my style but look awesome on some women.

• No. It doesn't look right.