What do you think of your looks when you look in the mirror?

Just curious to see how people feel about themselves :)

• I'm above average/ good looking
  • I'm average
  • I'm below average/ not very attractive
  • I'm fat
  • I'm too skinny

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the time of day, month, year.. a lot of factors go into it. This morning I did my hair and makeup and I was like "you know what? I could go head to head with Beyonce on America's Next Top Model", but 2 weeks ago I rolled out of bed and was like "eww.. I look sick. I'm so ugly" I mean everybody has their days.

I'd say on average I'm a 7/10, when I actually try and put in the effort (which is rare, but it does happen) I can be a 9 and I break the necks of both guys and girls while they're doing double takes and I walk down the street, but I mean that's after spending like 2 hours on my hair and makeup. Can't do that everyday. If I could I'd be living like Kim Kardashian. On my worst days I am more of a 3. Just bleh

What Guys Said 18

• I get angry and try to plot against snow white.

• I sometimes feel like it's a waste that I'm not a celebrity :P

I voted A

• I am very pleased my the mirror . For some reason the camera really fucks me up lol weird.

• "I hope the building doesn't flood from all the panties I'm about to make wet."

Cockiness: Essential for making it through Mondays.

• I have an ego to make myself have determination to fix myself, but I do worry or myself if I look prepared for a job ap, or look nice for a performance.

• I smile every time I see myself in the mirror :) I'm a bit narcissistic in a healthy way.

• I'm fucking fat and I'm the ugliest person in the whole world! People run away at the sight of me because I'm a fat, ugly, disgusting oversized TROLL! :'(

• Sometimes I like it, and sometimes I scare myself. Just depends on my overall mood at the time.

• Sometimes I think I look decent or even pretty good. Sometimes, though, I hate the way I look.

• I feeeeeeeel gooood... I knew that I would... I feeeel niiiice... Like sugar and spiiice...

• I always feel like I look like I'm about 12 years old compared to other people my age. It really annoys me

• I'm somebody's prince charming :D

• me gusta :}

• That I'm attractive, an 8.5/10.

I could do some work to be even better looking.

• that I'm damn handsome and extremely lonely

• greatfull I can see hear taste touch and I forgot the last one,

• Sometimes I think I'm really nice looking. When I'm in a bad mood I notice all these little things though lol

• I like

What Girls Said 19

• It depends.

Sometimes I think, "Oh God, that thing walks this earth?!"

Other times I think "Ew, look at that fat belly."

Then sometimes I think, "Meh. Nothing special."

And then on a rare occasion I think, "Hot damn do I look good today or what?!"

On average I think, "Ew."

• It ranges from "I could see why some people like you" to "holy crap I can't believe that's my face! How long have I been like this? How long has no one yet told me that I'm a rare beast of hideousness that should never resurface for fear that I might disturb the kind normal people." Depends. But usually I'd say its "hmm...mirrors are weird."

• I guess because of the many compliments I get, I do assume that I am good looking when I look at myself in the mirror. But I suppose I consider myself more average because I see Lots of pretty girls around, and I'm sure many are much prettier than me. But I like how I look like and wouldn't change it for anyone. Interesting question! :)

• Haha, I'm in the same situation as you and feel exactly the same way :)

• Mostly fat and weird-looking. I can't understand how a guy could ever find me cute or approach me.

But sometimes I feel that hey, maybe I'm not that repulsive. I could be kinda cute, I guess.

• I have my days were I feel ugly and I have days when I feel beatiful. Right now I feel beautiful lol

• I look at myself in the mirror and say link

• some days I think I'm pretty

other days I believe I'm average

• I think I have a pretty face. I sometimes feel ugly but that's usually when I have my period lol.

• Some days I look fat. Others I look good. And the worst days I feel ugly and fat.

• I could see the other stuff but judging from your stomach photo you're certainly not fat, though.

• Shht, you are extra cute xD

• I love how I get down toes for being honest about my own thoughts! I can't even state how I feel about myself without the dislike trolls around. Lol thanks

• it depends on my mood

• Way below average but I'm working on it

• Mostly fat...

But I tend to avoid mirrors in general...

• If I look into the mirror for too long I start to see all my flaws and I end up convincing myself that I look like a man. If I look at myself in short bursts think I look fine.

• Very different depending on the time of day and what I have been doing just before.

• i look OK but there are times I think I look horrible :)

• B: I'm average

• Not good enough

• I think I look good

• some days I look like an ugly British girl. And other days I look like I should be on the red carpet