What's a dealbreaker when looking for a guy?

I've been told I'm really attractive and or handsome, I'm fit, and I'm the brightest kid in my school according to test scores, but I can be a and inconsiderate asshole, and I get pissed off or annoyed easily. What are the things that make everything else obsolete?

Nagging or just wanting to know everything all the time annoys me, I'm not negative often, and when I'm being an asshole I usually notice after and try to make up for it.
I.E.- I was out buying some presents for my girlfriend and she called me and took about 20 minutes just asking numerous random questions that she had asked earlier or random questions that seemed like they were there just to waste time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone that doesn't want a long term thing

What Girls Said 8

• - He doesn't want kids

- He's not a Christian

- He smokes or is into drugs

- He's clingy

- He's got a short temper

• When guys or people in general try to shhh me... Like I hate it when guys try to quiet me! It makes me only want to be louder and stab them in the eyeball with a steak knife!

Or even they talk down to me because they I'm some ditzy asian... I pretty smurfen smart...

And swearing is something that makes me nervous...no one likes a potty mouth...

But overall I can handle a guy in a bad mood and guys that are annoyed with me fine...

I bet your a smartallic... You sound like one...

• a guy who is pushy especially when it comes to hooking up, or who doesn't respect me. Total deal breaker.

• personally those who hate kids.. instant turn off. I can't just imagine being in a relationship with them at all lol but I'm fine being friends with them.. :)

• Not being able to listen.

• pushy

• Men who don't listen to me.

• Zits

What Guys Said 1

• probably douche bag type behaviour would negate everything, what are things that piss you off so easy?

• "wanting to know everything?" lol ok... that's a broad area there, iam still misunderstanding, or am I starting to annoy you because I want to know? lol I was 16 once to

• maybe you shouldn't be with your girlfriend if you find her annoying. I understand though about nagging, like if youve just left your house and youve explained everything of what you're doing and she calls to checkup on you basically, that can be annoying