One thing you can't stop buying?

I mean fashion-wise. Or you could tell me anything else besides that. When you go shopping for example. What do you notice the most or try on first when you enter a clothing store? And how many of those you have? I can't stop buying dresses. I just can't help it. I own about 30. I don't really care about shoes that much, I prefer dresses and purses.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm excessive about nail polish too lol. I have a ridiculous amount of it; I especially love bright obnoxious colors, so whenever I see one in a store, I usually end up getting it.

Other than that, I've been buying a lot of purses lately, and flip-flops. I guess I have normal amounts of everything else p:

What Guys Said 2

• Beanies and hood hats, I own 10 and I'm always looking for more.

• Jackets. I buy several of them because they are comfortable.

What Girls Said 5

• That's tough to answer.Like you,I buy a lot of skirts and dresses,which I wear a lot.But if pressed,then I'd have to say shoes,mostly high heels of all kinds.Next would be hosiery,I know it's not all that popular anymore,but I'm a lingerie and hosiery nut,especially the old "vintage"styles,apparel too.I should have lived back in to 40's or 50's.Oh well.

• Nail polish. I used to do a lot of art (still do, but on a much lower capacity) and I love colors and color theory; this has translated into my love for nail polish. If I see a really cool color, I have to have it.

• Skirts. I love skirts so much. I wear them year around. I have more skirts than I do pants.

• purses, necklaces, and bracelets! I am known as the girl who has tons of big (but always the cutest) purses. and neclaces. I wear about 3 or 4 regularly, but sometimes I'll add one more. they go really well together, and don't look clashed. AND of course, bracelets. love the braided leather ones. :]]

• jeans, all kinds of types of jeans, and shoes, I love shoes!