What intense workouts will help with getting a VS body?

I'm 16. I'm not say I'm fat or looking for attention. I really am looking for serious answers. My mom won't get me a gym member ship because I'm in bball right not so I won't have a lot of time to go. I want that more VS model body(I watched the fashion show and I'm going bananas on exercise lol) I'm 5'11 or 6ft and like 160 but I wanna be like 130-145.

link

Most Helpful Guy

• pushups, situps, knee ups, neutral grip pull ups(if you can't do that there is lat pull downs if available), squats, lunges, goblet squats, jump rope, walking, biking (any sort of mild high volume cardio at least 45 min - one hr), short burst sprints (makes shapely legs), burpees, jumping jacks, bicycle kicks, plenty of stretching, good rest, good healthy strict nazi like precision when it comes to your diet, absolutely no junk if you want results at a faster pace, every time you want a chocolate bar, bag of chips think about how many cals you didn't have to burn if you just didn't eat them, I think about how hard it is to actually come across food if I were ever thrown into nature. we had to walk/run miles everyday, jump, pull ourselves ups, to hunt and find our food, because of the availability of food people have turn into fat slobs

• Nazi like precision? Isn't that a little toooo strict

• I guess that's true. Lol I'm gonna need that fat if I want 4 kids lol not now of course

• No Models and body builders are usual only that skinny for a very small time. They get down to 4% body fat percentage, just for that show/photoshoot and then they eat to gain it again. It's not healthy for anyone to be that skinny for much length of time.

What Guys Said 3

• Why are you trying to look like a VS model? If you eat healthy and exercise normally you will look healthy and you will look good! Only VS models look like VS models.

• I just want their body type is all. Other reasons but that's the main one

• You need to remember that most models don't look that way. It's not natural, and when they do look that way, it's only for about a week during the photo shoot because it's un-healthy to keep.

If they don't want to do that, they usually photo-shop a a person or get the right angles to make them look skinnier then they are.

Though if you want to look maybe a bit nicer, strengthening your core would work. Ab works like, hanging leg raises, ball twists, and planks would make your abs look toner, and better.

Though for fat burning, just keep a neat diet (natural foods from the earth. E.g, Whole-grains, Red-meats, Nuts, Vegetables.)

And do exercise that isn't high intensity. You need to be at only 65% of your maximum heart rate to ideally burn fat as a energy source. Try going for a slow jog with a friend once a day for a hour.

• Link didn't really work. I'd say do lots of cardio.

What Girls Said 2

• Sweety you'll never get a VS at your age, your not a women yet. Most of those models are 20+

• I mean like I know I won't get totally like them because I think I'm still growing but I want to try because I think I can get there! And I don't think you need to have big boobs for VS because Candice Swanepoel is 33A supposedly.

• Wait who's jailbait? Lol and maybe not super super intense workouts but enough to get quick lasting results

• well if your 16 & look like a VS model then most likely id say that's jail bait

• Adriana Lima and Doutzen Kroes do kickboxing and jump rope. They're both known as the athletic ones who actually work out.