I'm in high school and I've had little luck getting girlfriends, I'm a junior and I've only had 2 girlfriends and they weren't serious either. So what do they look for in guys? Is it mostly popularity or what?
Most Helpful Girl
I'm a high school junior as well, even though I'm probably not the norm in the majority of high schools.
I look for someone who's -
- nice, who never makes fun of people, and who is polite
- smart, make decent grades and try hard in school - doesn't mean that you have to make perfect scores on the ACT, just be intelligent and interesting
- athletic, is involved in some sort of sport
- musical is a big plus, but not necessary
- nice-looking, this doesn't mean you have to be incredibly attractive, but take care of yourself, try to treat acne, if you have it, and use baseline grooming habits, I should not be able to smell you from 2-3 ft off ! whether it's sweat or cologne
- someone who will talk to me, you typically have to make the first move, at least in high-school, most girls are not confident enough to approach you, you have to talk to them first.0