What are the best quality bras that are also inexpensive?

I'm looking for a really good quality bra, particularly for DD's on up. I need to have underwire and I really like the way balconette bras fit me. I bought some decently priced bras from Walmart and it didn't take long for them to rip up. I got a Playtex bra that was a little pricier (read: with my budget I will be able to buy maybe one every two weeks). The playtex bra supports and fits me well and is still in good condition after 4-5 months of regular wear.

I'm looking for something like a playtex but cheaper if possible.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should get properly fitted. It will make a huge difference. You could check out r/ABraThatFits on reddit if you haven't heard of it yet. Good bras are a little more expensive (40-60$ depending on your proper size) but they will last for several years and they look and fit much nicer. Brands like wacoal, Freya etc. are good examples.

If you aren't interested in that, I'd stick to Aerie. The bras last long enough (I've never had a wire pop out of mine). There's lots of different fits and styles and colours, and the price is good. You can usually pick one up for 20$ on sale. I would not reccommend VS, as they are overpriced and bad fits since they do not size customers correctly.

What Guys Said 1

• I wear a Hanes Bralette, comfortable and quite reasonable

What Girls Said 2

• Sofia Vergara makes great bras under Kmart brand, I don't know the biggest size she makes though.. but Kmart has a great selection for a low price! Also, sometimes Frederick's of Hollywood has great bras on sale, also much less than Victoria's Secret when regular price, and they carry DD's and up!

• You won't really find quality without paying VS prices. Sorry

• VS are not quality bras.

• Uh yes they are. Are you telling me that the highest grossing company in the lingerie business doesn't make quality bras?

• You should be able to size yourself. You don't need someone to size you.