Do girl feel preaasure if?

Do girl have any pressure if the guy she is dating is normal looking but muscular/fit and the girl is fat (bigger than the guy),short and not good looking?

Most Helpful Girl

• She should feel the way the guy makes her feel (like in shallow hal). If he treats here like a princess and makes sure she feels loved, then she should feel loved.

What Girls Said 7

• If the guy already chose to date me, then there'd be no reason for me to feel pressurized. If anything, it would motivate me to get in shape and be like him. His shape would be a constant reminder that if I work hard, I can be hot too. I don't have a problem with being short, I like being shorter than guys =)

• Should she? No. But we do. I am not out of shape, but not particularly fit or thin. I am pretty muscular, strong, I can run a mile or two, but my boyfriend is in the Army and (I'm not going to be subtle here) freaking hot. And a lot of the time I feel a lot of pressure to step up and lose weight (even though I'm not technically overweight) even though he says he loves my body.

• Idk.. My boyfriend was always gorgeous but I wasn't intimidated:) but I'd assume if someone was fat then maybe..

• Why are you asking this?

• This was me years ago. I'm not sure if pressure is the word I would use, but insecure yeah.

• Not sure about the actual couple itself, maybe if she was insecure then she'd feel pressure, if she's comfortable with herself, then she's probs fine. But I kinda wonder from an outsider's point of view, I'm not trying to but it happens, wonder how in the world did she land him? Usually birds of a feather flock together so when looking at couples, they're generally within the same caliber range. I get curious when it veers off from the norm.

• No...I don't see anything wrong

What Guys Said 0