How to control my angry when people stare at look at you the wrong way?

How to control my angry when people stare at look at you the wrong way? I tend to get angry when people stare at me especially when it's just a neutral or no emotion facial expression. Today this lady was on the stairs and she was staring at me so I looke at her and called her a bitch. I absolutely hate it when people stare. Whenever I have this angry aura people seem more scared, and when I'm nice they try and take advtange or they're fake. How I react to people is how they look at me. You can see it in their eyes. I think it's completely rude when people stare. Like bitch, what the fuck do you want or if a guy is staring. I don't give a fuck if you hold the doors for me or try and have a conversation. It makes me so angry when people stare.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is your aura generated by what's happened to you earlier in the day? Or are you able to change it at will?

Anger control is a bitch to say the least. Especially when things are going shitty. So why would people try to take advantage of you when you're nice?

Are you able to control yourself and not look at people looking at you? Do they stare at you because you're looking at them or because they find you attractive and/or unique looking? If you really want to control your anger you either have to look deep inside yourself and figure out what may be causing it, which I did recently, or read up on anger for ideas, or talk to someone about it. Otherwise life goes on and everyone's either a bitch, a prick, or an asshole, and we're telling everyone to fuck off. But, you know what? We're actually the bitch and the prick, not them, because we're always angry or pissed about something stupid. We can change that. If we dig deep.

• Nah my moods are controlled by how people look at me

• Wow! That simple? And I tried to complicate things...

Ok, then why are they looking at you? Are you some bitch babe tired of being beautiful? Or is the issue more their response to your response of them looking at you? Why are you even gazing back at them? Mutual Admiration Club, or what?

What Guys Said 3

• you mad bro?

• She mad bro!

• Just based on what you've written here it's pretty clear that your problem is you. Your issues with people staring at you are secondary. You need to address the core problem and you can start by picking up a mirror. Good luck.

What Girls Said 3

• I can understand what you are saying I used to hate when people stared at me, like (older) guys used to look at me. I would feel disgusted because they were PERVS. Also when little teens would give me that stare like who are you. I was like this during my teens, I no longer mind perhaps I was overrating at times, No I actually was. Like staring back and cussing at one point. I ended up looking bad not them. So now I ignore it and pretend they didn't stare. Or I just accept that they like what they're looking at haha to keep my mind on a positive note. I don't like getting and be mad, if feel horrible about that. I just hope it isn't a personal problem like low self esteem sometimes it is, or it can be immaturity. Lets hope it's a phase like it was for me.

• It's a little uncomfortable, but I have a little patience and it stops.

I can get a little angry even if someone is being too obvious and relentless, but I just ignore and forget. It's not my job to educate adults on manners.

If a little kid is staring, I honestly start smiling. I find it too funny. =3

So do what I do. Find something to think about and soon they won't be there. I easily drift away in my thoughts, so I hope you have the same skill. ^-^

• I tried tht

• I drift off too easily. To a point where this is a flaw.

I'm not sure if someone who is very aware of the world around them, can learn to train themselves to zone out.

I'm sorry, bu that's all the techniques I got. =(

• I know how you feel. I get stared at often and it annoys me, too. I can understand someone simply glancing at me, but I get irritated when its longer then ten seconds. I either ask them if there's a problem or be ignorant and stare back. If it bothers you, I would call them out but at least try not to use cuss words.

• I agree, I can understand a glance too. I can't help it though

• Does this happen to you often? People tend to stare when something about you stands out.

• Yeah it does, Idc what kind of look it is, I don't want people staring at me