Nervous about what he will think of me?

So I'm meeting a guy who I met online soon and I'm worried about what he will think of me. He knows who I am and what I look like. But sometimes when I talk the extra skin in my chin kind of makes me look fat. But you can only see it when I talk not when I smile in pictures. I'm so worried he won't like me or want to see me again!

Help! Guys- does this matter to you? I'm not obese or anything and I work out and eat right. It's just something I have.

What Guys Said 1

• You're forgetting that personality goes a LONG way. He seems to like you seeing as he's interested to meet you. He no doubt has his own imperfections that he's insecure about as well. All you can do is show him what a marvelous person you are. After that the ball is in his court. Just go for it and have a good time.

"You can't make someone Love you. All you can do is be someone who can be Loved. The rest is up to them"

What Girls Said 0