Girls what do you think of guys that actually like tall girls and think they are cute?

Your thoughts? I think they are cute but I like several things about girls and this is one of them. I'm 6'1 and like when a girl is around my height or taller. To used to being taller than the other girls easily. I like different things.

Most Helpful Girl

• As a tall lady, I appreciate it.

• Ok your pic is awesome but don't eat the doggie :( it's cute lol :P May I ask how tall are you? I'm just asking because sometimes I have people give me a hard time for thinking tall girls are attractive.

• women were like 6' and men like 6'4. It was magical.

• that's crazy lol.

What Girls Said 6

• Im 5"8 so I think that would be a good thing but I think a lot of guys like tall girls alreadt as long as they are tall too

• I'd just think that that's their preference and they have every right to have it. There's many guys who prefer more petite girls (like me) or just don't have a preference. I honestly don't think society gives women that much crap about height. I think guys have it worse in that department.

• A lot of Chinese guys like tall girls. If your tall your automatically considered "good looking."

• Well considering most super models are tall, I think A LOT of men "actually like tall girls and think they are cute". Not sure what the question is here, but you seem like a narcissist- like you are special because you like tall girls.

• I am really short(5 feet), but I still appreciate that you find tall(er) women attractive. The type of person you like is what suits you. Don't let anyone tell you what's "acceptable" for you to like. Tall women need love and respect too!(:

• I don't think anything about it

Why is that such a big deal to you

What Guys Said 1

• I think tall girls are hot and sexy