Girls, how do you feel about a guy who dresses like this?

(LINKS BELOW) I usually dress kind of formal. In the winter I wear a button-up shirt, tie, wrist watch, dark colored jeans, dark brown leather shoes, and an argil sweater vest, or a plain/argil sweater. In summer, a wrist watch, a button-up shirt, a tie(sometimes, and not with shorts), dark colored jeans or kaki shorts, brown leather shoes or brown leather driving moccasins,( and when outside aviator sunglasses). The most casual I dress in jeans or shorts, with leather shoes/driving moccasins, and a button-up shirt. link (with tie) link

If it helps I'm 6 feet 2 inches tall, dark brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin, and am quite muscular.

Any suggestions for improvement are appreciated.

• I like guys who dress like this.
  • It's OK when guys dress like this.
  • I hate guys who dress like this
  • I'm a guy/see results.
I only dress like this when I'm going out, outside of school.

Most Helpful Girl

• From your description, you sound basically like the ideal guy as far as looks go, so keep it up! Just make sure all your clothes fit well, because a classy formal style only looks sexy if all your clothes fit your body exactly.

What Girls Said 16

• i find it very good-looking, but I wouldn't want a guy to dress like that always. Maybe more formal when going to town, but wearing for example jeans and a t-shirt at home or something

• It's a nice look and it sounds like you can pull it off from your build.

It's not my favourite way to dress though - I quite like the ripped jeans and t-shirt look personally. Also, my ex dresses like this so it brings back a lot of memories!

I wouldn't ever make a guy think that he has to dress differently for that reason though. Dress how it makes you feel comfortable and if it suits you go with it! No point dressing a different way if you don't like it!

• If you had big eyes you'd look drop dead gorgeous in those clothes.

• nice. Very gentlemanly. But if you're really under 18, then maybe you'd want to wear a simple jeans and shirt once in a while too.

• no that looks great :)

• Love Love Love both of those outfits. So attractive. That is ideally what I would like my boyfriend to dress like.

• Yeah I really like it :) Good job!

• I like it I think that it shows a really good sense in fashion

• I like it but I'd want him to dress more casually a little more often.

• I would say they are well dressed and stylish

• I think it's quite sexy:)

• Yeah, I like these outfits.

• I love that look

• Kind of depends on what you look like. The clothes don't make the person.

• I like

• it looks good

What Guys Said 0