Girls, how do you feel about a guy who dresses like this?

(LINKS BELOW) I usually dress kind of formal. In the winter I wear a button-up shirt, tie, wrist watch, dark colored jeans, dark brown leather shoes, and an argil sweater vest, or a plain/argil sweater. In summer, a wrist watch, a button-up shirt, a tie(sometimes, and not with shorts), dark colored jeans or kaki shorts, brown leather shoes or brown leather driving moccasins,( and when outside aviator sunglasses). The most casual I dress in jeans or shorts, with leather shoes/driving moccasins, and a button-up shirt. link (with tie) link

If it helps I'm 6 feet 2 inches tall, dark brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin, and am quite muscular.

Any suggestions for improvement are appreciated.

• I like guys who dress like this.
    72% (13)0% (0)59% (13)Vote
  • It's OK when guys dress like this.
    22% (4)0% (0)18% (4)Vote
  • I hate guys who dress like this
    6% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
  • I'm a guy/see results.
    0% (0)100% (4)18% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I only dress like this when I'm going out, outside of school.

0|0
17|0

Most Helpful Girl

• From your description, you sound basically like the ideal guy as far as looks go, so keep it up! Just make sure all your clothes fit well, because a classy formal style only looks sexy if all your clothes fit your body exactly.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• i find it very good-looking, but I wouldn't want a guy to dress like that always. Maybe more formal when going to town, but wearing for example jeans and a t-shirt at home or something

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a nice look and it sounds like you can pull it off from your build.

It's not my favourite way to dress though - I quite like the ripped jeans and t-shirt look personally. Also, my ex dresses like this so it brings back a lot of memories!

I wouldn't ever make a guy think that he has to dress differently for that reason though. Dress how it makes you feel comfortable and if it suits you go with it! No point dressing a different way if you don't like it!

0|0
    0|0
  • If you had big eyes you'd look drop dead gorgeous in those clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice. Very gentlemanly. But if you're really under 18, then maybe you'd want to wear a simple jeans and shirt once in a while too.

0|0
    0|0
  • no that looks great :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Love Love Love both of those outfits. So attractive. That is ideally what I would like my boyfriend to dress like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I really like it :) Good job!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it I think that it shows a really good sense in fashion

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it but I'd want him to dress more casually a little more often.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say they are well dressed and stylish

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's quite sexy:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I like these outfits.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love that look

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of depends on what you look like. The clothes don't make the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks good

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.