Help me with this outfit?

hey hey! I just want to know how do I dress this outfit up with flats or pumps. obviously it will look good with heels but a girl doesn't want to be on heels all day. so just look at my photo in my profile (there is only 1) then tell me with what pumps or flats can it work? thanks in advance

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I think white or pink heels would look best with a skirt like that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• you are ridiculously adorable lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I would guess white or maybe black color? Maybe even pink or some shoe with a combination of those colors. A lot of girls like those shoes that have pointy toes with little heels. I would check the department store near you for styles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either one would work and be great with me

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear the heels. I'm assuming it's a house party. You'll be able to take them off

0|0
    0|1
    • its not for a party. is just one of my random outfits. my day to day look. but thank you anyways

What Girls Said 4

• White or black heels would go just fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • white heels

0|0
    0|0
  • just a simple cute black flats or simple wedge heels would look fine

0|0
    0|0
  • White, Pink, or even light brown would go with it :) And you look pretty!

0|0
    0|0
    • If hills hurt, then wear shoes that are a bit high but not too high like actual hills. I don't remember what theyre called, but they might be helpful. And even flats will go with your outfit! Though walking in flats also hurts after a long time. So whear something that's slightly high but not too high :)