What's a girl's favorite color of hair and eyes on a guy?

What's a girl's favorite color of hair and eyes on a guy?

0|0
46|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Brunettes with bright blue eyes personally:)

but dark hair and any bright eyes:]

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 45

• I like dark brown hair for longer cuts and light brown if he has short short hair haha, but any brow nis good anytime :) I don't know I'm a blonde and I love it but blonde guys just don't attract me much ahah. Eyes hmmmm.. that's a hard one I wish I had blue eyes and all eyes are so pretty ha but I'm gunna have to say browns and hazels I don't know they make me feel warm and protected haha its weird, just cause they look so sweet and loving, where as a bright intense color of blue or green can be too bold when your getting all cozy and snuggling haha.

So Brown Hair Brown Eyes : )

0|0
    0|0
  • Black hair and green eyes. Very rare though...I don't think I've ever seen that combination on a guy other than a celebrity... The eyes wouldn't even matter if I found a guy with NATURAL jet black hair. For where I live...even that's rare...too many blondes around here...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love green eyes because its so rare to see a guy with green eyes.

Hair color doesn't matter much to me though, and neither does eye color, I still love looking into a guys beautiful eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • I like dark brown, black or blond hair on a guy

I've liked blue eyes and brown eyes mostly

0|0
    0|0
  • i perfer dark haired guys. dark hair + lighter colored eyes are beautiful! but just dark hair is nice.

i'll still go for a blonde tho ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, it's not so much the color as the style. Something makes the guy look attractive and suits his face. A guy can have the prettiest/sexiest hair color in the world, but if it's in a mullet, who cares.

As far as eyes go, it's pretty much the same. As long as they sparkle and feel alive, it's all good. It's more important to me how a guy looks at me than what color his eyes are.

0|0
    0|0
  • hair color and eye color doesn't really matter to me, it's the personality that I fall for, not the looks...

But my boyfriend has the prettiest blue eyes, and...

when he is thinking of food, they get a white tint on the inside,

when he's thinking dirty thoughts, they get darker, and are completely blue

when they're yellow on the inside, his thoughts are pure and churchy...

ect...

I love that his eyes can tell me what he's thinking of, even when he can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't have a favorite hair/eye color on guys

but my favorite eye color is hazel :}

then comes blue.

but any guy with pretty eyes in general is on my good list

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown hair and blue-green eyes. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • my favorit would be black hair or brown with blue or light brown eyes... but I'm lucky to have a boyfriend with black hair and blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like any combination of the extremes. Black hair or light blonde. Black eyes or pale blue or green.

0|0
    1|0
  • Light bond hair and percing blue eyes is my top fav, but I also like the woodsy look of brunettes with woodsy green/brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • brown hair and brown eyes! just like me. It just gives a warm snuggly feeling. :) yummy.

0|0
    0|0
  • i looooove light eyes and dark hair.

but generally I don't care, I just find the combo striking but I have met MANY dark hair and eyed men who blow my socks off too.

0|0
    0|0
  • brown eyed blonds or green eyed brunettes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Red hair, blue eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black hair & Dark blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I seem to always be attracted to men with darker hair and haxel to brown eyes...

0|0
    0|0
  • I am going to say tanned, dark haired, with blue or brown eyes. Really no preference though, when you see a cute guy he is a cute guy, no matter what his hair and eye color is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a preference in eye color( I like them all) , but I really like it when guys have dark or almost black hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally prefer brunettes with coloured eyes (green or blue) =)

1|0
    0|0
  • drak brown hair or black hair and dark eyes black or brown

0|0
    0|0
  • well honestly, if I like you anything, personality counts more to me. But blue/green/hazel eyes with dark brown hair is really attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys with dark brown to medium brown hair(but not black hair)

with brown eyes like a warm brown to them point where I'm able to see

the persons pupils lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I like black hair and blue eyes. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair with really blue or green eyes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair and brown eyes, that's hot :D

0|0
    0|0
  • BLONDE HAIR N BLUE EYEZ I WOULD SAY LMFAO

0|0
    0|0
  • dark hair and bright eyes.. ones that can catch your attention and give you the ability to read them

0|0
    0|0
  • brown hair and blue eyes are so sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 3

• I have medium-dark brown hair (although my pic doesn't prove that) and blue eyes with green in the very centers. What's that count for? lol

0|1
    0|0
  • heard girls like dark hair and blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its obviously gonna be bleach blonde and blue eyes

0|0
    0|0