So...I was waiting for a bus the other day...it was already night, and a guy (who was pretty cute) stood on the same bus stop and kinda looked at me for short periods of time. When I looked at him he kept my gaze for a while and then looked away. I smiled whenever that happened.

xD

His friends (both male and female) arrived , and they all continued to wait for the bus. And what a coincidence (I'm pretty sure it really was a coincidence), they entered the same bus I did. The whole bus was pretty much empty, so I sat on one of the seats on the back... All of his friends sat somewhere close to that, but he didn't sit with them, he sat RIGHT NEXT TO ME!

Why would he do that?!?

Throughout this bus ride, he kept adjusting his legs and hands, he lifted his legs on the chair in front of him trying to acquire a 'cool' look or something... xD

I just don't get why he would sit next to me instead of sitting next to his friends. And he never really did anything, he just stared at me some more... I don't get it!

To answer some of you; "No...I never spoke to him..."

What would I say anyways...

I sincerely doubt we'll see each other ever again... xD
In my defense I'm VERY shy around people I don't know...so...even if I wanted to say something I really don't think I could without getting tangled up in my own words aka. stuttering... :(

Most Helpful Guy

• He looooves you! Haha

No, but honestly, he fancied you quite a bit and felt brave at the moment to sit next to you, and then chickened out. :/

Damn!

It happens to the best of us.

What Guys Said 4

• He was playing some sort of game...maybe a dare from his friends?

This sounds somehow dishonest or suspicious and I would keep my distance from him. You did the right thing by not saying anything.

• That's what I would have thought...if I didn't hear them...everything they were saying..they were pretty loud...

They said nothing about me..none of his friends even saw me, he was the only one looking at me.

I don't know.

• He was interested in you and wanted to talk/flirt with you, but he got too nervous and froze up. It probably took a lot of courage just to sit by you in the first place. He probably felt just as akward as you did. His friends definitely gave him a hard time about it later.

• Aw, I wish HE said something. he did put a lot of effort sitting next to her tho... how cute. lol

• Yeah, the dude was definitely into you, and Cusocuso was right 10 to 1 odds are his friends haven't let him live it down. If you ever meet him again I'd try to get to know him.

• shoulda said hi!

What Girls Said 5

• You said something to him...right?

He was obviously digging you, doll!

Whenever a girl likes a guy she instinctively does things like play with her hair, smile, touch various areas of her body like her neck or chest, and bats her eyes.

When a guy likes a girl he will do things like smooth out non-existant creases in his clothing, run his fingers through his hair to fix it, and he will try and break something called the "touch barrier". He will go out of his way to get a little bit physically closer to the object of his "affections". He totally met you half way. If he was cute, you totally should have met him the other half! Next time...just say hi! haha.

• aww you should have talked to him...something like "hey, what's up?" would've been plenty good...he was definitely interested in you. Too bad you didn't say anything, but don't beat yourself up over it...they'll be other guys. :)

• Cuz he wanted to sit next to you, duh! ;). Did you guys talk at all?

• Awwwwwwww lol it was pretty obvious he was interested, you should've spoken to him and got his digits!

• You should have talked to himm!(:

You don't find cute bus boys everyday!(: